My first White Russian - Skunk#1 x Haze grow

Well since you brought up the order Sea Weed online idea, I went ahead and ordered some of Neptune's 0-0-1 stuff.. so the sooner it gets here the better..

Also lowered the lights so it is 11" from the 5gal, and 16" from the 1gal plants.. temps are now 68.5* so looking good

Ok, that puts it into perspective now... Wow, you keep the place chilly..... You better start thinking about a flower area.. :ganjamon:

Well accually this will be turned in the flower room eventually..

The clone/mother/ any leftover veging will be moved to the washer/dryer room.. with my flouros

I have a lot a work to turn this room into what I want, but right now their just babies and I don't need much, just have some Milar doing 50% coverage.. do you think it's worth it to try to maximize my Milar coverage?

edit: yeah I should of transplanted into just 1gal, then to 5gal later, but oh well.. they had great root growth the ones that I transplanted so atleast that's a plus

Your lights mounted to ceiling right? almost looks like it on the fan blade of ceiling. Looking good, Can't wait to see your girls grow some logs of buds!!

Lol
Yeah, for later, I can just attach a few more lights, turn it on and theere we go a merry-go-round of HPS lights.

Well no the light is a little further back from the curling fan, so it helps in circulation

Checked the plants before I had to work, and they are just looking fresh. So hopefully time will be my most prized commodity, and they will be strong, just need 1 strong girl and the rest is golden

So, I guess the extra enclosed space is just up to me?? Basically it will help improve RH and temp? Raising both? So maybe just drywalling and only having cutouts for the door and intake and the exhaust for the hot temps.. And maybe grab a humidifier ? What do you think?

Let them be, don't be adding shit yet... Just give them a fair amount of water and don't worry about it running out of the bottom of your 5 gal. containers yet. Just keep them moist here for a few days until we can see how the new growth is looking...:peace:

Okie sounds good, they still seem to be moist, getting dry on top on a few, but only thing I've done with them is spray a little with H2O2 and some baking soda mixed with water and been trying to clean the leafs a little in the morning, so far they look healthier but it does leave that white powery mildew, is that just the leftover crap from my tap water right? So it will go away and leave the plants or its leaves in good condition?

Yeah didn't think about that at first, I was more thinking water stains, like clorine ect.. but hopefully it was the baking soda. I sprayed them down real good when I got home, added a little Hydrogen Peroxide, just a tiny bit
The Skunk/Haze sure do look different.. then the indies

11-24 morning pics

White Russians:
11-24_WR-1.jpg

11-24_WR-2.jpg

11-24_WR-3.jpg

Close up of new growth..
11-24_WR-4.jpg

11-24_WR-5.jpg

11-24_WR-6.jpg

Pics of my Skunk x Haze babies..
This pic when not contricted by your browser or 420 host, but you can see the hairs on the stem :p :grinjoint:
11-24_SkunkxHaze-1.jpg

11-24_SkunkxHaze-2.jpg

11-24_SkunkxHaze-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom