My flowering progress - Thoughts?

Caramanos2000

420 Member
Unknown autoflowering strain, how is it looking? Any guesses as to harvest?

Screenshot_2016-01-24-18-19-08.png

Looks like it's had a bit much nitrogen. And way too much white or many pistols. What's your feeding like, what type of soil? Lights?

It hermed from the get go, ive been plucking the pollen sacks off of it lol. Soil is moracle grow, lights are 2 35w panels, 2 50w led floods and a 400w cobb

Hey Bro, sorry about the Herm, I personally wouldn't try to use those seeds as they may now have Hermy tendencies. Also, IMO, I'd cut my loss and get a new grow going.

Best of luck to you!

i agree with justalittle . to answer your question tho. look with a 30x jewelers scope and you can see ambers. 30 to 50 percent of them should be amber color before harvest.
i think it is 5 percent to 25 for head buzz, note will not last long tho.
25 to 50 body and anything after 75 is just wastefull.
or something like the sort.

Wow, my eyes ain't what they were. You guys nailed those nanners while I was looking a pistols. :tokin:

To the OP,,, I wouldn't even bother with any part of that plant. .chop it, learn from it, move on.

Need to go my eyes checked....

Yeah don't waist time with bag seeds 90 percent of crap is crap. Most bag seeds are herm plants. They don't care what they sell. People like us, it's about what it is and how it is.

For those saying don't try bag seed, they just have never bought a quarter pound of fire and find a few beaners inside.
Sorry about the herm.
Nothing wrong with good bag seed, people :passitleft:

Vlad

For those saying don't try bag seed, they just have never bought a quarter pound of fire and find a few beaners inside.
Sorry about the herm.
Nothing wrong with good bag seed, people :passitleft:

Vlad

My last grow was from mystery seeds that got crossed between 2 unknown strains because the grower missed a male in the flower room.

I'll tell you that it is some of the best smoke I've ever had!

My last grow was from mystery seeds that got crossed between 2 unknown strains because the grower missed a male in the flower room.

I'll tell you that it is some of the best smoke I've ever had!

yeah i had some good bags but nothing as home well taken care of plants. provided that they new how to grow. lmao. thats the biggest thing.

Wow, my eyes ain't what they were. You guys nailed those nanners while I was looking a pistols. :tokin:

To the OP,,, I wouldn't even bother with any part of that plant. .chop it, learn from it, move on.

Need to go my eyes checked....

:rofl::rofl:

I disagree not to grow bag seeds.that's what I am growing now..a friend gave it to me out some bomb shot he had and to be honest it's the best and easiest maintained plant that I have grown..the bursitis are amazing look at them all
20160125_230014.jpg
20160123_010353.jpg

Yeah me too that's where I messed you and didn't take any clones..I didn't take any cause I didn't have room cause I had 3 plants total and found out 2 of them were males so now I'm down to you..but the look of the one I got it looks like I'm gonna have a pretty good yield

Where I'm from bag seeds from oh Mexican compressed b.s. is still popular. They think they can feel the same off a bag like that than a bag of really good medical, I'm done trying to tell people the difference, so I'm just going to sit back and let them smoke that crap and I'll just keep medicating on mine. Now don't get me wrong outdoor season's role in I do some bag seeds do to the gensiners finding the crop, berry pickers, and can't forget the damn deers. And the bad thing about those fuckers they don't eat the plant they just want the rich soil for minerals I swear they kill me lol. But a bag seed is a bag seed.

Back
Top Bottom