My friends call me Papa and Im a poet hense Papapoet

Papapoet

I lived through the sixties, and seventies, What a rush that was! I smoked pot for 35 years but decided to quit because I got married and had kids and wanted them to make up their own mind about it. It was really illegal then, prison time was not appealing to me being a new dad so I quit, didn't want to but people all around me were getting busted..
I write poetry and have been published, Ive played harmonica for over 40 years , blues and old gospel. I am an avid reader. I have a small library, old books mostly, I read and re-read them. I love to cook and learned young.
I have a relationship with Jesus, and have for many years. NOT religious, never have been never will be.
The reason I joined here is to help educate people about marijuana and its myths. I have found that most who speak out against marijuana drink alcohol regularly .Hypocrisy at its finest!
I am married to a very understanding woman and have been for 35 years. I have 2 grown children and 3 grand kids. I am a nudist and started that in my Hippie years,, plus it saved on laundry.. Over 40 years.
I traveled the US quite a bit in my hippie years lived in many different areas but always came back to North Dakota..

Re: My friends call me Papa,, and Im a poet hense Papapoet

Hi Papapoet.

Welcome to 420 Magazine! :welcome:

Very interesting introduction. You sound like someone that would be fun to get to know. I have to comment on the humor I find of you being a nudist in such chilly climate as North Dakota.

I know you'll find the community of members here to be a warm, accepting and generous group and hope you'll enjoy your membership and participation on the site.

Be well, happy growing and again- Welcome to :420:

Re: My friends call me Papa,, and Im a poet hense Papapoet

howdy papa how the heck are ya??
what's for supper?
kids gotta love them...
i support cannabis, rarely drink,mostly at Xmas
religion is supposed to be mostly a private situation,i prefer it that way anyway
this is also my thoughts when it comes to politics
and umm i will keep my clothes on thanks anyway
take care and good luck

Back
Top Bottom