My garden

My outdoor area in two days is gonna be awesome. Building a 8' tall privacy fence with fairly clear plastic.

Your right took 3 of those cones and lots of paper and pencil to figure this out. Went and looked at sungro greenhouse 10x12. 4400$ chose a different 300$ route.

I wouldn't get shit done if I smoked even once a day :laughtwo:

It takes practice.

Start with a strong Sativa. A little smoke at first and do some normal chores, raking, mowing, whatever, then slowly increase the dose. When you get used to that, start introducing Indica or Indica dominant strains. Before you know it, you'll be washing your house siding, your truck, and your girlfriend's car all in the same day. Oh, and taking care of Vegging and Flowering plants. And making some awesome food on the grill too.

I'm a daily Cannabis smoker, and I approve of this message. :thumb:

All of this
DSC_4141.JPG

Is going here to make my spectacular secret garden
DSC_4139.JPG
DSC_4138.JPG

I've noticed on my sativa dominant plants docs does better. That ed didn't do so great before.

Analytical picks up my samples from the dispensary today so no later than Tuesday I'll have results.

So gorilla tent with extension has been ordered and is in route. I'd like to give a big thank you to jen at gorilla grow tents for the deal and the great customer service.

Platinum led p600's are paid for and ship this coming week. Thanks Mark at platinum for helping massmedman and I with the purchase and all your info really appreciate it.

I'm a skeptical kind of guy. When it comes to growing and new technology so yes I love my lumatek and hortilux combo but I need to try led so here we go.

Platinum is respected here doc,tav and many others have had a great experience with them so I figured why not plus there a sponsor.

So my 5x5 tent will have the two p600 panels in it. It will be in my bedroom and I'm gonna run four plants all different strains I'm very familiar with under them.

Jillybean
Chocolate fondue
Dutch treat
Blue diesel.

Love your outdoor set up , hard to beat a free light / no power consumption garden , and handy, having it outback like that.

I read your taking the plunge into LED's , It will be interesting to see your grow and your thoughts / results.

I will be sure to watch for the thread.

Yeah I'm very skeptical mono. That's why I bought the tent I wanted them away from my hps bulbs pretty sure if I threw those Leds in with my hps I wouldn't get a fair idea I wanted them alone and isolated

My bloom is
14 hortilux 600 hps bulbs
7 lumatek dual 600's

Love your outdoor set up , hard to beat a free light / no power consumption garden , and handy, having it outback like that.

I read your taking the plunge into LED's , It will be interesting to see your grow and your thoughts / results.

I will be sure to watch for the thread.

Yeah heat and energy are why I'm trying when I go recreational 200 hps bulbs would get pricey. With ac and ballast energy cost.

Back
Top Bottom