My garden

sorry to read about the super lemon haze,, i was counting on that one,, my first and only choice for a bought seed,, all the rest are freebies,,, well, my lemon haze is a week into 12/12 now,, waiting for pistols,, how long to flower for you, if i might ask??

great list peyton,, cheers

Hey nivek

It's great in my personal opinion just isn't what patients are digging right at this moment. It takes roughly 60 days in bloom for me.

Heres my temporary seed area lol.
Just too many seeds at once so had to setup another area.

DSC_2677.JPG

Do you ever notice a trend between the ones that don't work out, and the ones with the weird names. I mean there must be hundreds of thousands of strains out there, on and off the record. So you can expect some dud strains that don't work in your setting, i.e soil as opposed to hydro or whatever, but what's your take?

As for breeders cali connection jedi kush was very finicky to start.

Dna genetics never had a problem.

If you mean are some Strains better in X medium or X nutrients. Yes absolutely

The Dj short seems to do ok in soil. But does much better in hydro applications.

Ok so here's the ones I'm no longer gonna grow for sure

Platinum girl scout cookies
Ultra grapefruit
Blue diesel
Dirty heri
Red heri fruit
Lemon skunk
Errl Thomas
Dj short f13
Super lemon haze

Potentially after this cycle and tests might be no more
Ed Rosenthal super bud
Nightmare on elm street
Critical mass
Pitbull

Ones I've yet to decide on
Candy kush express fast version
Thc bomb
9# hammer
Chronic thunder
Bubble Yum
African buzz
BC roadkill skunk X dc
Buddha Tahoe
Strawberry blue
Berry bomb
White lightning
Jedi kush

Today I dropped seeds in rooter they are
Royal madre
501st og
G13 X hashplant

And my very first auto
Sweet tooth.

So what's in your library? :) What strains have you run alot of that always holds up?

Just finished a lemon haze x blue sat 2.2, its in the dark now for 2 days then cutting and trim to dry tommo.

IMG_85453.jpg

1love

Nice job that's actually the same super lemon haze genetics I have. I just never add the blue satellite 2.2 to it too much to type.

I bloom for roughly 60 days with that strain and it produces hard dense nugs. I have a old test result I believe in my strain test thread.

Back
Top Bottom