My Girls Are Dying!

DWC
It's basic and simple and it will save them
I'm no expert
I can only help you with what I know

Me personally, I gave up on grow medium and dirt, unless it's worm castings and I've only good things to say.

*Get a 20 litres bucket and lid, mesh net pot, make a hole in the lid for the mesh cup and some river rocks or clay balls.
I use river rocks as they hold the bigger plants better in the wind.
Alot of people freak out with the next step
*Tap water conditioner and nutrients.
Now
With nutrients
Mix it weak, the weaker the better, remember you can add more later if you wish, if it's mixed weak you can't make mistakes, and you can add a little more each time.
*Now to increase growth more add a air pump, this is optional.
If I'm growing a Bruce Banner than I'm putting in air cause that needs it.
But if I'm growing something like LA chocalate which is small than don't worry about a air pump.
I personally stir my water every weekend and for 3 years have never got rot root.

It's one of the most basic grow systems, don't be scared by the information overload.

Also the buckets don't have to be black, I've used white, red, blue, green and pink and never had a issue, I use auto flowering seeds.
I start them in rockwool
Move them to my buckets.

At the start I never used a air pump or nutrients, I heard so many horror stories I got scared.
They didn't get massive, but I out grew the boys in dirt and still do.

Hope this helps you out

3 weeks old

Thank you so much for your reply. I thought it might be the problem. I do have Canna Terra Vegga is that any good at all? I can start using it today
I have no idea on the Canna Terra Vegga but at this point any food will get them up and growing again. What ever you do use start out with a low, low dose and gradually work your way up to full strength.

flora nova grow and bloom works great in coco 250 -450 ppm and and calmag 150 ppm , r.o water and feed till you have a heavy run off daily , to me me coco is the best of both worlds ph at 5.8 and you are good to go , those plants are starving for sure .they can still be saved for sure , i have fixed worse looking plants and hydro plants turn around alot quicker than soil plants do once you figure out the problem .

Attachments

• 71fICyzkdoL._SL1024_.jpg
    71fICyzkdoL._SL1024_.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom