My glass pipe turned metal on the inside!?

le__dude

hey all yas blunt tockers, i have just noticed that the inside of my pipe is being coated with what looks like metal. I dont think iv seen this happen borfore and i was wondering if this is somethin that i have just not realized, or its somthing in my weed, or in myy pipe, or is it that I make magical pipes; if anyone can shed some light on the sitiation itd be much apriiacted. Peace out and happy smokings

Re: My glass pipe turned metal on the inside!?!?!

are you talking about resin covering it and making it change colors?

I think kitty has it. Its just resin bro. Id suggest either scraping it and saving it for dry times, or cleaning it really good. That tends to make the flavor kinda.. bleh.

He's not fucked up or stupid. There are pipes like that. My friend has a small single blown pipe. I don't know what the material it's blow out of is, it feels like a metal. Anyway, when he got it, it was clear then turned all metallic on the inside. It feels like it's a light tin but I don't know what it is.

Bergdawg, is it the pipe or is it what it is coated in? I know certain glazes used with ceramic pipes can change color and texture after prolonged exposure to heat, maybe this is whats happening?

Yeah, it's definitely on the inside, but it doesn't feel like any ceramic or acrylic pipe I've ever seen.

Hey, heres a pic, it doesnt show it s wel as id like but its the best look i can give you without fedex-ing.

prd.jpg

pic aint working but you can see it in the gallery under misc. pics

What that guys saying is that DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) has nanites (robots which allow precision interactions with nanoscale objects) in the marry that I have been smoking and these microscopic robots are takning over the pipe, and any amount of resistance to save the pipe is futile. With that being said I myself do not believe this is happening but I'm still very curious as to what is, there are no stupid ideas, I'm all ears to whoever has one. thanks for your help and happy smokings

yeah im no expert but that looks like some hardcore resin, go to your head shop and get some pipe cleaner. my buddy has this solution that he uses and it clears that stuff right up

you probably have a fumed pipe. Any pipe referred to as "color-changing" is fumed with either silver or gold. when the pipe gets resiny, you end up with a metally looking pipe.

Does that answer your question?

i have several gold and silver fumed pieces and they never did that on me yet. :hmmmm:..but i clean them all the time so that might be why.

May I suggest that any meatal shavings coming from your pipe is in fact lighter flint?

thanks for all your suggestions and cleaning methods. I made the pipe and didnt fume it so its not that, as for the metal shavings/flint not sure that it would coat the inside unless there are metal shavings that are fuming the inside everytime I smoke so im thinking it must just be some intense resin buildup that made some crazy wierd coating. I think ill prolby try using the rubing alchol method and see what happens, itd be dope if it left the shiny stuff and it eveunally get toatly coated but thats jsut hopfull thinkning. Thanks again for all your help and ideas. Happy Smokings

smoke dat shit, scrape boil broil bake and toke, toast if ya need

Back
Top Bottom