My grow box

iBsmokinPurp

Alright so in a couple weeks im going to build my grow box and im just looking for some advice. Alright so the set up im looking to build is im going to make a large box 45 inches in height 48 inches in length and 22 inches depth made out of playwood,in the box im going to split it in two one side for veg and one side for flowering. for the veg side i plan on using a 250 watt hps and have 4-6 plants veging at a time. for the flowering side same set up just a hps light 400 watts. for each side i plan on buying two Entreeair® Door Way Fans which i can mount in the top corner of each side here is what they look like

which i hope will keep the air moving and then for exhaust i plan on getting two 6 inch fans blowing out of the back of the box into this which im hoping will take care of any smell
then instead of wrapping the inside of my box with mylar im gonna use flat white plaint
o yea heres a pic of the lights im going to use they llook the same ones 250 and one 400

um and for my soil i plan on using a mixture of worm castings, perlite and miracle grow Premium Moisture Control Potting Mix
so yea let me know your opnion
thanks

if you want to veg 4-6 plants at a time, that means you are probably going to flower that many at a time. its going to be really hard to fit that many plants in an area smaller than 2x2. i would make the veg chamber smaller than the flower chamber, that way you have some more space for the flowering plants. veg plants won't need as much room, and the flowering one will definitely need more room than 2x2. the 45in. height is okay as long as you don't let it stretch while it is young. the more it stretches while its young, the taller it gets and the weaker the stems get through flowering. i would also suggest choosing a different soil. i've used miracle grow before and it works, but it presented a lot of problems especially with pH control, which is one of the basic necessities for good growing. look up some Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil, you can get a bag for like twenty bucks. if not that, find something that is pH balanced, or something that you at least know what the pH is. miracle grow doesn't always tell you. good luck

yea i was thinkin that maybe i will make the veg side smaller than the flowering side
and if you know how, how do i make my plants small and bushy instead of tall.

Back
Top Bottom