My Grow Journal: White Widow, Strawberry Cough, Northern Light

Your plants are starting to fill out, looks good! As for the pictures, I have seen some of the guys post them as thumbnails. There might be a tutorial on how to do it or perhaps @Bonsaiweed will be able to help.
When guys post thumbnails it is a whole album....... Which takes you away from the page.....so....... you should be aware of that.

Graphic heavy pages are quite normal on here.....so I wouldn't worry too much.

Most of us like the pictures........I know I do......I'd rather have the pictures than the thumbnails....it takes less time for me to get through the update. I read a LOT of journals......and mostly don't skip anything unless I'm in a hurry for some reason, which doesn't happen often.

If you get too many on one page, I'm sure someone will complain, but I haven't witnessed it yet... ;)

Is the light far from plants?

and if I change lighting time to 16/8 now.
What happens then?

12/12 for now.

How many watts are your lights?

They don't look to be too far from the tops. Your plants are tall, so the bottom branches aren't getting much light. So your top buds will be where most of your usable bud will come from.

If you were to change to 16/8 now, the plants might revert back to veg cycle. I'd recommend staying at 12/12 up to harvest.

>>
How many watts are your lights?

They don't look to be too far from the tops. Your plants are tall, so the bottom branches aren't getting much light. So your top buds will be where most of your usable bud will come from.

If you were to change to 16/8 now, the plants might revert back to veg cycle. I'd recommend staying at 12/12 up to harvest.

Hello MotaFina:)

I appreciate quick response every time.
Yes, this time I could not control the growth layout well.
I think The timing to change to the flowering phase was bad.

Okay,I keep 12/12 up to harvest.

Thank you ;)

Hello Mr DonChief:D
I'm glad you liked it:welcome:

And Im just watching your jounals,Its awsome and your grow technique is very useful.

see you next time:passitleft:

Thanks for the kind words. Im just learning from everyone on here. Still trying to find the techniques that best for me.

Hello :)

Today,I got something interesting tool.

Macro Lens for smatphone.

Normal,The limit is about this

Installation 20x macro lens.

wow I like this.:cool:

White Widow,early buds.

Pre-99 Big Bud (Hydro)

Hello everyone:)

Today, I made Lighting system for Veg room.
The cost is about $50(Light bulb included)
Like this.

These are clones.
I used 4 x 100w Bulb Form Fluorescent Lamp(actual power consumption is about 25W each)

Clones are good conditions,maybe.

AND

Welcome to my terrible jungle lol.

Pre99 Big Bud

White Widow

see you later:cool:

Back
Top Bottom