My Grow Room Plans In the Making + Rep

Hotsause

I am pretty set on my light decision but i am still a little unsure on my grow tent. Bud Box is UK based so the shipping i would pay for it is damn near more then the tent itself.Anyway here is my list.
Light: https://htgsupply.com/viewproduct.asp?productID=48969
Digital Electronic Ultimate 600 watt HPS & MH Grow Light
EasyCool 6 Reflector
GrowBright 600 watt HPS Bulb - +$10.00
GrowBright 600w MH Conversion Lamp(Comes With)
Sunrise Hi-Low Reflector Hangers - +$9.95
240 volt power cord - +$7.00

I am in the process of building my Deep Water Culture kit I'm waiting for my 600 gallon pump and 4 14" air stones from HTG. I am planning on having 4 to 5 plants in a Deep Water Culture Kit for my first grow. I have a 18 gallon tote but i am going smaller either a 10 or 12 gallon tote with my air pump and my 4 air stones.

For my grow tent i wanted to go with Bud Box Large (100x100x200)
I can buy a yield screen and a dry screen for this grow tent thats why i like it so much. Ive also heard very good things from it.Grow Tents | Bud Box Grow Tent | Hydroponic Indoor Grow Tent | GroWell
Only problem I am having is it cost more for shipping (They are UK based company)then the grow tent itself. Anybody have any good grow tents they would recommend for a 600w i want to get the maximum yield as i want to scrog my plants. I also need a grow tent with 6" Ventilation which the bud box has.

My Ventilation is Hydroponics | Growroom Extraction Kits | Carbon Filter | Fan | Duct | Fittings | GreenSea Hydroponics
All input in appreciated thanks

I am pretty set on my light decision but i am still a little unsure on my grow tent. Bud Box is UK based so the shipping i would pay for it is damn near more then the tent itself.Anyway here is my list.
Light: High Tech Garden Supply
Digital Electronic Ultimate 600 watt HPS & MH Grow Light
EasyCool 6 Reflector
GrowBright 600 watt HPS Bulb - +$10.00
GrowBright 600w MH Conversion Lamp(Comes With)
Sunrise Hi-Low Reflector Hangers - +$9.95
240 volt power cord - +$7.00

I am in the process of building my Deep Water Culture kit I'm waiting for my 600 gallon pump and 4 14" air stones from HTG. I am planning on having 4 to 5 plants in a Deep Water Culture Kit for my first grow. I have a 18 gallon tote but i am going smaller either a 10 or 12 gallon tote with my air pump and my 4 air stones.

For my grow tent i wanted to go with Bud Box Large (100x100x200)
I can buy a yield screen and a dry screen for this grow tent thats why i like it so much. Ive also heard very good things from it.Grow Tents | Bud Box Grow Tent | Hydroponic Indoor Grow Tent | GroWell
Only problem I am having is it cost more for shipping (They are UK based company)then the grow tent itself. Anybody have any good grow tents they would recommend for a 600w i want to get the maximum yield as i want to scrog my plants. I also need a grow tent with 6" Ventilation which the bud box has.

My Ventilation is Hydroponics | Growroom Extraction Kits | Carbon Filter | Fan | Duct | Fittings | GreenSea Hydroponics
All input in appreciated thanks

Welcome to 420!!! I have never used grow tents personally, but nice choice with the 600 HPS. I love my 600 and they can be kept pretty low 12-18", so you get the maximum amount of lumens. Good luck with the grow and there are alot of people here to help!

Welcome to 420.

That is a nice light you have picked out I have the exact same one in our grow room. My .2 cents on it though is get a vented hood. I deeply regret not having a sealed and vented hood. I am in the process of making it sealed and vented which is a PITA.

So my advise is look for a vented hood and do it right the first time I know I wish I had.

Also HTG is pretty darn fast but they dont tell you when the ship it will just show up.

Welcome to 420.

That is a nice light you have picked out I have the exact same one in our grow room. My .2 cents on it though is get a vented hood. I deeply regret not having a sealed and vented hood. I am in the process of making it sealed and vented which is a PITA.

So my advise is look for a vented hood and do it right the first time I know I wish I had.

Also HTG is pretty darn fast but they dont tell you when the ship it will just show up.

The reflector im going with has a vented hood. The EasyCool 6 Reflector - +$48.00 is a add on for 48 bucks. That is what you are referring to correct?

Back
Top Bottom