My growtent setup

Budbud30

Hi guys!

This is my first post I hope to get some help from you guys. It is my third grow, but first time with bigger tent and scrog.

My setup is:

Tent: 8x8 ft (2,4m x 2,4m x 2m)
Lights: 4x600W HPS (MH for veg)
Grow medium: coco coir
Pots: smart pots 5gallons
Nutes: canna coco a+b, rhizotonic, cannazyme, pk 13/14, cannaboost and calmag(if needed)
Feeding: automated top feed once scrog is set up.
Intake, exhaust, circulation fans and carbon filter.
Techniques: topping, LST and SCROG
Strain: blue dream feminized seeds.

I'm going to scrog, and I going to top them twice. Because of the law I want to keep number of plants down.

My question is how many plant should I have in my tent?
Should I go with 5 plants or 9?

I want to cover the whole tent with canopy and I am looking for maximum yield.

Thanks in advance for any help.

You may find an 8 X 8 tent too large for a SCROG. You'll need to reach in 48" to train your plants from both of the long sides. You'd be better off with two 4 X 8 tents, with access from both of the long sides. You'll also need enough room around the tents for access. The more plants you have in your tent, the faster you'll harvest. I'd recommend one plant for every four square feet in a SCROG. That's 16 plants in an 8 X 8 tent.

If you need that much, consider a continuous grow, perhaps with a 4 X 8 flowering tent, 4 X 6 veg tent, and a 2 X 4 tent for seedlings, clones, and mothers. You should be able to harvest at least a pound per month from this setup. You'd need to be able to have 16 to 20 or more plants to take full advantage of this setup. If you can't grow that many legally, you'll need to adapt.

Back
Top Bottom