My hairs...my hairs....

signman2007

Hey guys just wanted to ask a quick question about my buds. I opened my cabinet yesterday to check on them like I do everyday and noticed the hairs on the top of the main colas of one of my girls was pretty much gone and all that remained was some very short pieces that were turning brown(keep in mind that these hairs were about a half inch long and damn near a 1/16" thick). After looking around for some sort of bug I noticed that the culprit was the fan yeah the fan. It was blowing one of the bigger fan leaves over the top of the bud and the waiving action rubbed the hairs off so I guess because of that is why they turned brown. Now this has not effected the rest of the bud or surrounding leaves so is it going to hurt the top of the bud at all?????

TIA....SM2007.....:peace:

It won't hurt and new hairs will take the place. I have it happen all the time to different buds.

Sweet! I was just worried because the top of the bud started turning brown because of it but you are certainly right they are regenerating now....thanks a bunch!

Back
Top Bottom