My Happy Place 2.0

cannibislover

I am back with a plan this time! Come alone with me on my attempt at growing a bush, not a big ass tree!

I started with a random seed, again.. So as before I have no idea what strand or sex it is. Anywho, it's 3 weeks old, and I have cut the top off and tied down the two main branches, so far so good here are some pictures!

As before I encourage suggestions and opinions, much love to you all!

1129160811.jpg
1129160810a.jpg
1129160810.jpg
1129160809.jpg

Hi, your baby seems very healthy :)

Btw i noticed u are using aluminum foil for cooking. Have you ever tried em before? I' ve read different opinions and someone says aluminum foil create hot spots in your grow room.
Since i'm a poor student :D , i was planning to use em too while waiting for mylar to come.
What's your opinion?

Hi, your baby seems very healthy :)

Btw i noticed u are using aluminum foil for cooking. Have you ever tried em before? I' ve read different opinions and someone says aluminum foil create hot spots in your grow room.
Since i'm a poor student :D , i was planning to use em too while waiting for mylar to come.
What's your opinion?

White paint is better. In any form. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Depending how long you want to veg her you can trim as much as you want. I say, tuck as much as possible. If you cannot tuck or bend them (supercrop) then you cut them.:thumb:

Okay so a lot happened today! Hopefully I didn't just send my baby into shock!! YIKES

ANYways I was watering and noticed this,

1201161113a.jpg

(Definitely needs a bigger pot)

But I also needed to trim these big shade leaves
1201161040.jpg
1201161040a.jpg
1201161041.jpg

(So I did)

1201161141.jpg

transplanting was easygoing, had to untangle the roots a bit. But when I went tie the branches to the new pot, the main fork split! chalk it up to inexperience I suppose.

1201161230.jpg
1201161231.jpg

(I braced it with cotton string and put a little bit of honey, lets wait and see what happens)

IMG_20161201_124512.jpg
(all done, heres hoping I didn't just muck It all up)

She's (Im an optimist here) looking fine. Honey is magic. That break will heal like new. Ive gotten good results even after breaking off the tap root trying to extricate a pant from an aerogarden plug, so your little tangle shouldnt even slow her down. Those roots look nice and white!

If you dont mind, I'll pull up a stool and chill for a bit :)

:peacetwo:

update on my bush! (Sounds wrong...) anywho, the break is all healed up as u can see here:
received_10208133541361467.jpeg

Been slowly fighting these tie downs, so not to stress any joints to much at once:
received_10208133541241464.jpeg
received_10208133541321466.jpeg
received_10208133541521471.jpeg

The plant is has really started to fill out, I was a bit scared at first to trim those shade leaves, buy it seems for every one trimmed, 2 pop up hahahah! Probably going to flip to 12/12 in a couple weeks

received_10208133541601473.jpeg
received_10208133541481470.jpeg

Temps are great!, but it's a bit dry. 23%-35% humidity have to set up the humidifier.
received_10208133541841479.jpeg

I think all is going wonderful, but if u have suggestions, feel free to comment. Mind you all, this is my first attempt at cropping toodles!

She's looking great, you can trim her even more if you plan to veg for few weeks. She will take it no problems and get even more bushy. Cheers! :love: :high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Found out it was my bulb. Must have gone bad... new bulb and color has returned :)

Haha, man this got me :) The lights can really play games on the eyes. :laughtwo:

I feel you with the loss, I believe there is a paradise after all and I suggest you say whatever you wanted to say to your loved one, I'm sure they will get your memo. Keep up the spirits and thank you for sharing! :love: :Namaste:

Just swichted to 12/12, about 4 days ago. Well, I have been tieing down branches and what not, but they were just too tall. So I topped a branch today. (I know bad idea..) but the most peculiar thing happened... the stem bleed out a red liquid! Super red, like blood! So are there any strands that have this trait? Makes me curious. I will look them up and see which looks most like my girl.

Happy times are around the corner! I can feel it...

Back
Top Bottom