My hermi bloom week 4

nightsmokerG

Hello guys.I am new to the site and nice to meet everyone.
Its my first attempt of growing for personal use and i find it very interesting.Unfortunately where i live pot is illegal and what you usually find from the man in the street is low quality in big price.
So i decided to take the step and throw some of the seeds of the bag.
As my first grow i made a lot of mistake and my plant went in hermi but i keep on going with it as i want to see the final results and also learn more for the plant life circle.I have already start once more in an other space a new og kush and a night wueen from seed a week ago,and allready og has popped,nq hasnt yet.
I d like to saw you my big plant and i was wondering if its worth on keep on with it...will this be smokable? cause i bet my self not to buy weed again from the man outside.

20151028_114147.jpg
20151028_114137.jpg
20151028_114536.jpg
20151028_114321.jpg

That is the most hermie'd plant I've seen.
The pollen from it can easily follow you down to your other plant. If it gets on you or your clothes, that's all it takes to pollinate other plants unintentionally.

Hermaphrodites are smokabke. You'll at very least get some seeds for your next grow. If you can get a HPS or MH light that would help your plants a lot in the future. Cfls are hard to make it worth it with only a couple. Even getting a used one off a building would work, wire it to a heavy duty cord. Its ghetto but it works if your on a budget or just trying growing for a crop or two. But you can buy a 600mh/hps bulbs, ballast, and hood combo for under 90 dollars on Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom