My Indoor Grow

Mr Ganjah

420 Member
3 weeks and half from seed now looking healthy ... i build my own grow box just using some left over card board box .. hoping to to grow this in a healthy way with my loving care hehehehe

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    701.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    499.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 45
i am using pure all organic from soil to feed ....my soil is mixed with natural soil , coconut husk , vermicompost worm and a carbonize rice hul .. and for the water i always gather some rain water ... light spray everyday with water .. and now i can see its growing lively and fast

Looking healthy of my love and care ... hehehe .. i added 1 more bulb for more heat and light ...... still using rain water or well water

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 22
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 21
Welcome MrG, few nice plants there.
Any reason you are growing to per pot??
Also, are you sticking with your current lights or do you have plans to get an upgrade?
And lastly whats the PH of ypur rain/well water, seams to be working for you..
:thumb:
W

Welcome MrG, few nice plants there.
Any reason you are growing to per pot??
Also, are you sticking with your current lights or do you have plans to get an upgrade?
And lastly whats the PH of ypur rain/well water, seams to be working for you..
:thumb:
W

actually i dont look on PH of water as long as its from mother nature . as for 2 per pot, i want to bend them from birth but did not workout ( 1does work out) .. as for the light ... i just use some cheap led lights ... from seed to grow i never expose them to sunlight .. maybe thats the reason they still grow .... and much care also ... specially from tiny bugs... and what i am being amaze of it is that ,,, none of the plant get neut burn from seed to grow :) hehehe

Back
Top Bottom