My Last Three Seeds

I'd bring it down about 8-10 as long as it ain;t too hot on them..
would even add
some blue spectrum light too

Know heat is not a problem, so i'll see how they respond to the light at 10 inches for a day or two!
and about the blue spectrum that will not be possible till next grow but they'll do good enough under my HPS from start till finish.

Okay since I last posted my plants are loving the light at 10 inches above them, they also received there first dose of Rhizotonic 3ml per 1l. I have use this product a few times and i'd recommend it to everyone that wants there plants too have a good start in life.

I have also used Rhizotonic for cloning with a 100% success rate everytime giving me very strong clones with quick rooting times

Here are the Canna fertilisers I’ll be using for this grow
rsz_DSC01701qqqq.jpg

My friend grew 5 plants in a grow hut like that...got 9 oz off of them. Any pics for us??

Regrettably I bought my digi camera after my last grows and pic's I've had have been stupidly lost, like the ones when I was in Jamaica for 6 months and helped my cousin grow 1 crop from begging to end and tended one crop half done and I tell u im not very tall but these babies where like 6ft when finished That was 8yrs ago but I still use alot of the teaching that was given and apply it to indoor growing as im from the uk

But I can show u some pic;s of my 3 week flowering girl the only one of 6 plants she is coming along nicely I'll post pic's soon

Since my last updated I have found a 250watt HD that a friend give me six years ago that I had forgotten about so now there’s some blue light spectrum on my plants my temps have raised from 75 to 77 80 but I don’t see this as a problem as I have very good air circulation

They also received there second feeding today of Rhizotonic 3ml /1liters and there first dose of Tera Vega 1ml/1liters everything is going well.

If you've ever been to the homeland, the herb is the best. It may not give you the best high.

But i guarentee that you will get blazed and the taste will be incredible. Kingston bud i gross. Go out of the tourist areas and look for "good stuff". Call is good stuff and thats what you'll get.

Back
Top Bottom