My leaves are turning yellow

Kauii

I'm a noob at growing so I don't know if these leaves are supposed to turn yellow or not. The bottom two leaves of my plant are completely yellow and it happend over night. I'll post pictures soon. But can anyone help?

Re: My leaves are turning yellow :(

picture is not showing. depending on how old your plant is it is normal for the lower leaves to turn yellow. as long as none of the mid to top leaves are not. as your plant matures you will notice yellowing of the lower ones.

Maryjane1.jpg

I'm a noob at growing so I don't know if these leaves are supposed to turn yellow or not. The bottom two leaves of my plant are completely yellow and it happend over night. I'll post pictures soon. But can anyone help?

OMFG! Gadzooks! Break out the emergency stash! Take a BIG :roorrip:

Deep breath......and hold!

'Jest Kidding....

All is good and those two leaves are just the starter leaves. Think of them as baby teeth. It a normal process, as they have served your little plant well, and have passed the task of storing nutrients over to the leaves above it. It has served and given it's life for the greater good. (It REALLY is pretty cool when you think about just how smart that little girl (hopefully) really is. Hang on my friend, it's just fixin to get fun!:welldone:

ok thanks! in the back of my mind i knew it was okay. i just wanted to make sure! and MG isnt a good fertalizer you say??

First and foremost, remember, opinions are like you know what-everyone has one. This being said, I'd bet you a jelly donut you'll find MORE who say no-no to MG than ones that will say yes.

That pretty much speaks voluumes in and of itself. Peace

Did you do it in the Study Mr. Peabody?

Yes. And I did it in the kitchen, dining room, pantry, on top of the washer with an unbalanced load, the spare bedroom, the bathroom of a 747, once on the north side of the Pyramid at Giza, and on the hood or your car twice (sorry for the dent and the scratch. I told your wife to be more careful).
Cheers!:cheer:

PS All the above is correct with the exception of Greenthumb's wife:grinjoint:

Put it this way, for mr. peabodays sake. With other nutes, you find better results and higher yeilds

I would consider getting a 2 part vegatative cycle nutrient liek sensi gro A&B and then when you go to 12/12 the sensi flower A&B and also CalMagS and possibly some liquidkoolbloom , these products will seriously outperform MG nutes any day of the week.

Actually nitrogen defficenty starts at the top and isnt it calcium deficency that starts turning the plant yellow at the bottom?

oldest leaves afected first with low nitrogen......

Back
Top Bottom