My Leaves Have Like Bleach Spots: Can Anyone Apply Their Expertise And Help Me?

Chago0122

Greetings Forum! I was checking out my little girls as I always do, and came across the following problems. Does anyone have any idea what I could be doing wrong? Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• 1st Pic.jpg
    1st Pic.jpg
    757.2 KB · Views: 2,039
  • 2nd Pic.jpg
    2nd Pic.jpg
    747.8 KB · Views: 521
  • 3rd Pic.jpg
    3rd Pic.jpg
    736.3 KB · Views: 1,173
Is it just three leaves ? When you attach files for pics after the pic loads select full image. It will show thumbnail and will default to that if full image is not selected .

Welcome @Chago0122 :hookah:
Check my signature for plant abuse chart and see if you can match your pics to any of them.

Is it just three leaves ? When you attach files for pics after the pic loads select full image. It will show thumbnail and will default to that if full image is not selected .

Ok, thanks for the information on pic upload; however, yessir it is just a couple of leaves on one plant, and like 3 or 4 on another plant. I took the picture pretty close up. I have a picture that's further back. I'll see if I can upload it here. It's on two of my plants, but the plants are pretty healthy. I can't find any pictures that look like it on the internet. The closes I have gotten to my pic is light burn, but I don't have them under a light, and potassium deficiency looks kind of close, but not really

Attachments

• 20200511_183808.jpg
    20200511_183808.jpg
    829 KB · Views: 213
Ok, thanks for the information on pic upload; however, yessir it is just a couple of leaves on one plant, and like 3 or 4 on another plant. I took the picture pretty close up. I have a picture that's further back. I'll see if I can upload it here. It's on two of my plants, but the plants are pretty healthy. I can't find any pictures that look like it on the internet. The closes I have gotten to my pic is light burn, but I don't have them under a light, and potassium deficiency looks kind of close, but not really
20200511_183802.jpg
20200511_183808.jpg
j

Thank you! No I don't. Never really had a pest problem. I had to clear out a few webs and a couple of spiders, but nothing bad.
Oh, so I shouldn't worry too much? Just be real attentive from now on, especially to nutrients is what I'm thinking. I had some plants get sick and never recovered. Well they looked ok, as if they recovered, but they were locked and not absorbing any nutes! Hahaha! That was a bummer!

Oh, so I shouldn't worry too much? Just be real attentive from now on, especially to nutrients is what I'm thinking. I had some plants get sick and never recovered. Well they looked ok, as if they recovered, but they were locked and not absorbing any nutes! Hahaha! That was a bummer!
You're gonna get the odd leaves with marks and blemishes on, the over all condition of the plants is what matters. If you see the marks on alot of leaves , then you may have a problem.
The main thing you've got to keep checking for insects. Check under the leaves, that's where some of the small critters live.
Plants are doing great.
Might be worth looking into a preventative pest/mold protocol ,there's certain things that you can spray weekly to help keep things away.
Such as a neem oil solution, or a weak h202 solution.

Greetings Forum! I was checking out my little girls as I always do, and came across the following problems. Does anyone have any idea what I could be doing wrong? Thank you for your time!
It looks like you have "Septoria" :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: it's bad this year...I've already had it...ruined 3 plants....

The little black pin prick inside the yellowish/whitish spots is the "sign" ....it will spread and there's not a lot that can be done...you can remove affected leaves and spray with a fungicide, but if it is septoria...well, I'm sorry :goodluck:

You're gonna get the odd leaves with marks and blemishes on, the over all condition of the plants is what matters. If you see the marks on alot of leaves , then you may have a problem.
The main thing you've got to keep checking for insects. Check under the leaves, that's where some of the small critters live.
Plants are doing great.
Might be worth looking into a preventative pest/mold protocol ,there's certain things that you can spray weekly to help keep things away.
Awesome, I appreciate the feedback! I'll look into it. I'm impressed and overwatch with the positive feedback on here! Thanks!

Nice looking outdoor plants. Hopefully that one in the photo in msg #5 does not crowd out what looks like a decent young fig tree.

I clicked on the photos in msg #1 and they expanded large enough that I can see the problem starting to show up on several leaves in the background. It is easy to see in the first two photos but also just starting on the background leaves in the 3rd photo.

That same problem has been the topic of several msgs but I can't remember which ones or what the problem was supposed to have been.

by Nebula Haze

Stop Leaf Septoria (Yellow Leaf Spot) in Its Tracks!

Sometimes called “yellow leaf spot” or “leaf septoria,” this condition is caused by a fungus (or sometimes a bacteria) that attacks cannabis plants and usually appears in warm, wet weather. The symptoms first appear on the bottom leaves of the plant.

The spots may have darkened borders and may have a hard growth in the middle like a little pimple, but the thing that makes the spots the most unique is they are often very uniform, like little circles. Each spot is the receptacle of a spore (ewwww) which look like tiny dark specks in the center of each spot.

Although the spots often appear yellow like in the picture below, they will start turning brown over time. So if you see round brown spots on your cannabis leaves it could also be caused by leaf septoria.

leaf-septoria-started-at-one-and-half-month-old-sm.jpg

Solution to Leaf Septoria

This fungus spores may stay in the soil over the winter, and attack your plants in the summer. Spores are also easily spread by wind and rain.

• Immediately (and carefully) remove all affected leaves to get rid of as many spores as possible.
  • Prune any leafy parts of the plant to improve circulation through the plant
  • Avoid getting water on the leaves or laying on top of each other – you want to avoid moisture
  • Make sure to keep the ground under your plant clean. Rake away all leaves and vegetation. Adding mulch can also help prevent spores from spreading.
  • Keep plants healthy, sicks plants are much more susceptible to leaf septoria than healthy plants
  • One way to help prevent this fungus from attacking your plants is to rotate crop sites or move to a new location every year.
  • A copper based fungicide or a broad spectrum fungicide may be effective at stopping the fungus from spreading though they are best used as a preventative.
  • Depending on exactly what’s causing your leaf spot, Neem Oil may be used to help combat the problem. Neem Oil will leave an unpleasant taste/smell on buds when used to treat flowering plants, so don’t let this stuff get near your buds! You will need a mister (also called a “One-Hand Pressure Sprayer”) to spray all the leaves evenly, since neem oil and water can separate easily. Try spraying just a small part of the plant and see how it reacts first before spraying the whole thing.
garden-safe-neem-oil-for-cannabis-pest-control-sm.jpg
one-hand-pressure-sprayer-xsm.jpg

It looks like you have "Septoria" :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: it's bad this year...I've already had it...ruined 3 plants....

The little black pin prick inside the yellowish/whitish spots is the "sign" ....it will spread and there's not a lot that can be done...you can remove affected leaves and spray with a fungicide, but if it is septoria...well, I'm sorry :goodluck:

I just checked my plants and it doesn't coincide with the research I've just done on Septoria. They still look strong and healthy. It hasn't spread besides the 3 or 4 leaves. I'm gonna give them water for a couple of days, and hope for the best.

Plants are doing great.
Mmm, so some spots may be normal? I've been thinking about getting something for pest, but never really felt pressed to get something. No pest problem really, but I need to just in case.

Back
Top Bottom