My led and hps grows

i got 7 pics in the gallery, im so frusterated with my computer and using computers in general. the pics are nice black and whites and a couple of the hps cocoblend experiment grow. i use my phone for internet 99% of the time and have very little chances to do this kinda stuff, its why i have a good cell with internet, and the computer is so slow, it locks up, like its lost looking around wondering where it parked the honda, spent all my money on leds and not a computer, only need to use it for this one thing, posting pics at this forum.

and has anyone helping me along gotten repped? cuz if not im f-ing that up too.

flushed the bobos, at 43 days, they are (in theory) a week out, but they look 2 weeks or so to me, but they do finish up quick at the end and i hate unflushed buds.

I plan to run less plants in the led room next time, one under each led, hoping to add 2-4 more ufos from sunshine sheds. I'll have 6 under UFO, one under the Procyon. Will try and run Jack, haw snow, and sshaze. 7 should still fill the room. I'll run same strain under UFO/Procyon to get a good comparison, both Jack since I know her well. It'll be a fun run of primo smoke. If I only get 2 more ufos I'll keep a row of cfls to test run some cheese or something.

overlay-round.gif

hps room
overlay-round.gif

hps room again

if this works the rest will follow

:cheer:

this is so frusterating, i put them in the gallery, did the right click highlight copy paste bullshit, i dont know folks, its probably time for some weed.

:smokin:

for anyone interested: so far i can tell i would have produced alot more with my 600 watt hps. i still like the leds, and will continue using them, but for production, i will rely on 600s for now (the most efficient lamp i think)

:roorrip:

Hey RJ :smokin:

I think I know where you tripped up. You know after you put them in your gallery? Click on the picture, and right below the picture will say "Direct Link". Copy and Paste that URL instead of the one in your address bar and you will do just great :cheer:

HPS Room Photo #1

spiderfood2.jpg

HPS Room Photo #2

spiderfood1.jpg

dro :popcorn:

have isolated the smell My jack puts off:
latex paint/pumpkin/grapefruit
definately hits it
I cannot wait to have a lil bit fer shmokin
the paint fades in curing and the grapefruits subtle
hazey pumpkiny grapefruity goodness in 9 weeks
I love this pheno but I've never tried any others

LEDs flower room didn't get fed, beyond my control, hopefully they'll be ok. Today will have been 47 days on the bobos and I see them going up to 2 more weeks! I heard LEDs slowed flower time but damn, she should be sampleable by now.
Hps room stays too cold, I will need a heater for nights, I'll have a couple more lamps down there soon (I'm rebuilding) so lights on temps will improve.

Hopefully get some pics and actually get them up.
I am out of weed until my bobos are done or until tomorow when I snag some shitty commercial to tide me over.

I have pics but my time ran out. Added a heater and have fan on 24 hours now. Blower and fans on 24 hours in led room too. I've never had high humidity issues, only low, either it's the hempys or the LEDs cuz both are new to me. Should be a week on the bobos, 6 of them under 2 ufos, guessin 3 zips there, I'm looking forward to it coming down so I can show just how good this stuff looks. It's such a great stone, a little towards the indica side, but relaxing and mellow not couchlock or narcotic. Just happy, smiley and chill.

Harvest approaching:
6x bobo (day after Xmas I'm guessing)
3x el niño
2x Jack
2x white widow
2x power plant
last 2 are educated guesses.

uploaded 6 pics to the gallery from 47 days of bloom, just my led room, just the 9 that are mostly under the leds, bobo and el nino.

i wish it was easier to upload pics here, or i had more time cuz mines up.

tried adding .html

i dont see anything about "direct link"

i copy and paste, make sure it only says http once, even tried it without http

im not even stoned!

6 bobos under 2 ufos
2 el nino under a procyon

its not my fault im dumb it was the drugs, even though im clean now, the damage has been done

Just a mobile update. The bobos under the ufos look like they will take longer than they should to finish, the el ninos under the Procyon look like they'll be done early. Weird. Certainly no lack in apparent quality on the bobos and they are still packing it on too, but they should be done. I actually expect some of the best smoke ever out of the bobo. They are almost white. They reek!

The cocoblend experiment plants are staying short and bushy and very healthy.

Cloning time is coming- jack herer only. I'm gonna go with lst over a screen for simplicity and since I've done my share of bending and turning. It'll be a great chance to compare the Procyon to the ufos too since I'll only run one strain. I'll put them in cups and veg them a week or two before they go into hempys. I'll use perlite/vermiculite this time.

Black gold coco blend is awesome for seedings and mother plants.

Thanks and same to you. Fat nugs are coming this way. Flushing in the morning. I should have more time so I can hopefully get some pics up before the chop. My led girls have packed on a lil more weight, my yeilds for the 2 ufos may turn out pretty good. Flush in the morning chop em about new years, all except a couple Jack herers.

Anyone know a good amount of flush time for perlite/vermiculite hempys?
I figure a week with 2 good flushes should be good, but I'd hate to not flush adequately. I usually go 2 weeks in soil.

Great man thanks, that's what I'll do then. 2 power plants get chopped on Tuesday. The bobos, widow, and el niño should be Friday, and the jacks stay until ready, maybe 2 weeks. Jack has to be exact cuz it's all mine, my wake and bake, daily. I'll keep an ounce of bobo too for mellow time meditation, and some el niño for the wife, since it's gentle and tasty. I'll have about 2 oz for me, the rest goes to other deserving folks, hopefully a total of 6.5oz At least for all of it. I'll be cutting clones for the next led run Real soon, just need starter plugs or make a bubble cloner if I'm more smart than lazy. Usually lazy wins. Gonna be a low yeild this time around.

I'm having trouble with the plants tipping over in the perlite/verm mix. Hopefully by lst'ing them next time and prestaking them I won't have the same problem.

My plants haven't yellowed at all. Is this ok? I mean I had a strain that would stay green to the end (white Russian) and that was normal for it, but these gals are about done and there's barely any fading at all, I think I pulled one yellow leave out of 15 plants. Does this mean they are still loaded with nitrogen?

Sorry been without computer to try and get up pics. Harvested 4 plants, my weakest 4, 2 widow? 2 power plant? Got about an ounce from the pp, figure about the same with the widows. So a half ounce a piece for plants that stretched under cfls, so I guess I can expect better from the rest. Bobos are next, along with el Nina, I'll get pics taken and uploaded when I can. The buds are fluffy, kinda popcorn, not surprised since they weren't under enough light. For the cfl to work I have to have the biggest ones and with reflector and only use compact strains.
The 3 regular strains I will make sure to properly photo and smoke report em.

Put 6 feminized purple wrecks into cups today.

Back
Top Bottom