Day24

20150330_195108.jpg
20150330_195052.jpg
20150330_195047.jpg
20150330_195041.jpg

:goodjob: These are looking very nice. Notice how the leaves are now pretty flat and tilt up a bit. This is a sign of a healthy plant that has plenty of water and is growing.

I wouldn't increase nutes until the leaves start to lighten up a touch. Make sure to water around the plant, not under it, to encourage roots to fill the pot. Keep lifting them every day to feel their weight. Water only when the pots get very light.

Hopefully, it's starting to become more fun and exciting. They are on track to double in size this week.
:thumb:

:goodjob: These are looking very nice. Notice how the leaves are now pretty flat and tilt up a bit. This is a sign of a healthy plant that has plenty of water and is growing.

I wouldn't increase nutes until the leaves start to lighten up a touch. Make sure to water around the plant, not under it, to encourage roots to fill the pot. Keep lifting them every day to feel their weight. Water only when the pots get very light.

Hopefully, it's starting to become more fun and exciting. They are on track to double in size this week.
:thumb:

Thanks conerd, everything is going great...I'm getting ready to go take pics now.

Your plants are looking pretty good.

I'd recommend using your fan to provide circulation top to bottom. Point it straight up in one of the corners or put it up top and force warm air down.

The temp @ the plants stays about 70. The fan is to build strong stems more than anything. If it wasnt for needing the flexing from the wind, i would take it out all together. The exhaust and heater keep it perfect for them. But i am redoing my ventilation setup. Im pushing through the wall to put the intake setup. Im going to put the exhaust on the bottom of the tent, and the intake into the top. I've been wanting to and have decided to do so lol. Thats how i was gonna do the top to bottom setup. Thanks for the wisdom! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom