My licences arrived and need some opinions

Purple Goose

My licences arrived and need some opinions from you more experienced indoor growers on a couple things.

First off was planning on using promix bx with myocorisea and need to know if this medium should have dolomite lime added to each 3.8 CuF bale and if so how much. The other medium I am considering is sunshine mix #4 and once again should dolomite lime be added to the bail before use?
But of these 2 mediums could really use input on which one is most forgiving for a newbie to indoor growing

If adding dolomite to the bale isnt really necessary I have read lots of tips suggesting adding 1 Tablespoon of dolomite per gallon of nutrients to maintain the ph buffer but if these mediums are fine as is or with a bit of lime added to them please let me know

I am planning on using GH 3 part flora ,floralicious plus, CalMax by grotek ,superthrive and florablend vegan compost during veg and liquid koolbloom and blackstrap molasses for flower.

My flower room is 6 x 6 x 6 with a 1000w switchable light plenty of ventilation and maintains a temp of 78 degrees with a humidity of 45-50 .

So thats what I have been able to plan going by books and reading on this site so now I need some of you guys with a good deal of experience if possible to let me know about the answers to my questions on the growing medium and use of dolomite lime. And hopefully someone who is a user of these nutrients who can let me know if I should just stick with the feeding schedule listed by GH ,or if you use these nutes if you wouldnt mind sharing your formula that would rock.

So hoping to hear some feedback asap as I already have 12 white widows germinating with 4 himalayan golds and 2 SSH.

Always mix your lime in first. Top dressing, or watering it in will work after a fashion, but is far from ideal. It's ground up rock and doesn't really dissolve, so you can see that it would take quite a while to penetrate the medium.

You will probably need more perlite also. I run 30-40%, closer to 40%.

"I" add 1 cup/cf of mix of the lime. 4 cups mixed into a 3.8cf bale would work fine. It's hard to over apply lime and it does get consumed by the plants for the cal/mag.

I use MycoGrow Soluble from Fungi Perfecti, Fungi Perfecti: the finest mushroom products for home and garden, farm and forest, people and planet $8 delivered makes 12 gallons of solution, enough for 150-250 plants.

DD

Back
Top Bottom