My little first plants!

Time for a little update!

So, I didn't really have time to update my journal because I am very busy lately with the dentist and with my new job on the ambulance. But now I do have a little gap in time so here we go!

First things first: Red Cherry Berry
420-magazine-mobile2060855.jpg

Well, she is an old girl! She is atleast 6 months old but she is ready for harvest and I actually need to harvest her today because she is infested with spider mites. If I get rid of her now then the spider mites won't infect the little plants.

Next up: Auto Fresh Candy and White Widow autoflower.
420-magazine-mobile1437666994.jpg

Just little small young plants. The White Widow autoflower will be transplanted in the Northern Lights pot that I've already harvested. That will be done tomorrow and the Auto Fresh Candy will be transplanted in the pot where the Red Cherry Berry still lives!

Last one! Auto Industrial Plant CBD.
420-magazine-mobile2103210732.jpg

She is growing mad fast! The longer hours of sunlight and better lighting sure helps to grow her faster. I do want to make RSO out of her because she has 13%CBD and 7%THC so that would be pretty good oil! I also want to make RSO out of the Red Cherry Berry though!

:goodjob: please be careful not to infest the little ones..
Don't worry Birdie! It's all under control. The little plants are not infested and I think that those little bastards come in with flies and other flying creatures so I already took the neccesary measurements to make sure that flies stay away from my little plants. Update is coming up very shortly!

Little nice interesting update! I've been off for a while but I'm kind of back for a few days! So let's get right into the new thingies!

First of all: Auto Fresh Candy from Pyramid seeds
420-magazine-mobile119402275.jpg

Well, she looks nice now but I already lost 3 seeds of Auto Fresh Candy. I lost the first one because I forgot to water her so don't tell anybody okay? I lost the second one to my dog. The little new doggy found out he likes rockwool cubes and I kind of forgot to look after that little plant so he ate it and finally the 3rd one did came out and no cats or dogs who are trying to eat the little girl.

Following up by Auto Industrial Plant CBD from Dinafem.
420-magazine-mobile752726043.jpg

Well I had a hard time germinating and taking care of my little plants I already lost 3 of these seeds. One didn't want to germinate and fungicide started to take over the seed so I had to throw that one away. Again, the second one forgot to water her so don't tell anybody! And the 3rd one was killed in action by my girlfriend so this is the 4th one. Which took a lot of time but well here we are and spring has started and summer yet to come so the plants will be very happy behind this big window!

Last one: Northern Lights Auto
420-magazine-mobile15237131.jpg

The same strain from the same breeder as the other already harvested Northern Lights, the yields of these plants are basically amazing. Under the winter sun and under just 3 15watt LED lamps I managed to still get 47 grams off of her. And I still have 8 seeds remaining so why not! I'm actually also germinating another one but then for in the backyard so that would be pretty interesting. I also think that I want to germinate a 5th little seed so that I have the legal amount of 5 plants here and then 2 Northern Lights autoflower in the backyard! We'll see and I keep you guys updated!

So, there are some things that I have learned from the first time growing my own Cannabis, I may even change this journal name! But anyway, the plants are now under 2 54watt LED lamps and 1 24 watt LED lamp. They only had 2 54watt LED lamps left and I had to wait another 2 months before the 3rd 54watt lamp would arrive so I chose just a 24 watt lamp... Or was it a 36watt lamp? Anyway, I have also learned more about training the plants and other nice stuff so this time will be even better than last time and I'm already amazed by the last time!

I have been following your thread and wanted to say that your Northern Lights plant is gorgeous. Da Bomb!!
Well thanks Beez! That Northern Lights Auto really did became my friend because she responded well to everything. I haven't really smoked anything from her and I also don't even smoke but it's always good to try your own product!

Hello Rikvasen
I've just enjoyed your journal so much and want to thank you! I am amazed at what you accomplished with just 15W of light and the Winter sun in The Netherlands. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! But additionally, you seem like the sweetest, funniest guy I've encountered on this site. I love Dutch people and as well as visiting your fantastic country many times, I spent 10 months in Amsterdam one time....But couldn't take the cold Winter and flew home to the Australian Summer! (and Christmas). Anyway, regards from Australia and good luck with your next grow. Anna.
P.S. I hope you make another journal. I'm a 1st time indoor grower and hope I grow something like your NL plant!

Hello Rikvasen
I've just enjoyed your journal so much and want to thank you! I am amazed at what you accomplished with just 15W of light and the Winter sun in The Netherlands. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! But additionally, you seem like the sweetest, funniest guy I've encountered on this site. I love Dutch people and as well as visiting your fantastic country many times, I spent 10 months in Amsterdam one time....But couldn't take the cold Winter and flew home to the Australian Summer! (and Christmas). Anyway, regards from Australia and good luck with your next grow. Anna.
Thank you Anna! It warms my heart to hear that you enjoyed my plants and journal so much! I just need to spend more time updating it so that will be coming soon! and now it's getting summer here and I have better lamps so I am pretty excited for this run! Just have to update it... Thank you for joining up!!

Wow!! That was the fastest reply I've ever had. Thanks very much. I'll keep my eyes out for your next journal. I can only imagine what you will grow with a really strong grow light! A monster. x
Haha well, I just have my phone laying right next to me so I immidiately notice it when someone replies to my journal, and for now I'll just keep using this journal to updat my plants on. And yeah if I use better lights then I can create monster plants but well, I just keep it low for now. The lamps I use now are the same size as the 15w lamps but these are 54w lamps. And now I think about it, I may just want to update my journal in just a moment! But first, first I need a shower! And coffee... Coffee is more of a fuel.

Sooo let's update my second run! haven't done that in a while. So let's do it now!

First of all: the auto Industrial Plant CBD from Dinafem

420-magazine-mobile1689622069.jpg

She just looks absolutely gorgeous. She has massibe leafs which are nice! And she is growing and flowering mad fast!
420-magazine-mobile1211563992.jpg

She responded pretty nice to topping, adn well, the store that I bought the from told me that she is a pretty difficult strain to grow... Is it just me or is she not that difficult, or am I just good with plants? Well, we'll have to wait and see! I just love her big leaves...

Next up: Auto Fresh Candy from Pyramid seeds.

420-magazine-mobile1804588172.jpg

Now she responded amazing to topping, those 3 main branches are there due to topping. And that's pretty much the only training I giver her, only LST and turning the pot a half a turn every 2 days amd after a while when the plant is bigger I might turn her a quarter of a turn every day!
420-magazine-mobile568043505.jpg

She is really easy to grow and she just moves a long with her environment, she is a good plant for cold and warmer climates but the main reason why I bought this strain is because the name is cute... And apperently she will taste very sweet! Which is nice! And she is groeing mad fast too! Very nice!

So next up: 2 Northern Lights autoflower plants. Both homemade from the dutch store where I bought them.
420-magazine-mobile283158869.jpg

First of the big one, I am letting her grow in the outside growing tent just to see how much of a difference that will make with my last Northern Lights autoflower.
420-magazine-mobile515544684.jpg

I absolutely love the color of her leafs. Why do I like the leafs so much? Because they'll never leave! See what I did there? ... No? Well moving on.
420-magazine-mobile339803113.jpg

Look at this little cutie... This is also a Northern Lights autoflower plant, she is cute but I can't hug her so that's pretty sad. But! She is now staying inside until she is some older and bigger and then I'll move her outside in the same tent.

So next and last: Ayahuasca Purple from Barney's Farm.

420-magazine-mobile256246766.jpg

She is more of a challenge, she takes her own sweet time to grow and that gives me time to observe her growing better. She really is a difficult strain but I will grow her even though I could fail and then I'll try again because she is well worth it and you'll learn a lot if you loose a plant! It's well worth the try! If I fail I'll try again, if I succeed I will do it again! I won't give up and you guys shouldn't too!

So that was my update for today not much weird or something in particular to show you guys. But well, I always like to update my journal, it only takes a bit of time. But it's still fun!

PS: Sorry if the pictures turn out sideways or upside down, I still habe to figure out a way to fix that.

So, I bought some nice CannaBio nutes. I wanted the CannaBio boost and normal chemical nutes but the man behind the desk said that it was better to use all Bio products instead of 1 Bio product.

420-magazine-mobile961052822.jpg

So I bought the whole CannaBio range! Nutes for veg and flower, root stimulator, flowering boost and some PK 13/14 which is also neccesary for flower!
And all this costed me just 120 euro's! Well it's a Dutch brand and I live in the Netherlands so this is nice!

420-magazine-mobile1463297774.jpg

I just flushed this little beauty! My auto Fresh Candy looks good smells wonderful and in about 2 weeks she is ready for harvest! I even could harvest her now but the harvest window is 2 weeks and she definetly needs a week longer!

So! I went a little crazy on the market for a second so I spend another 150€ on nutes:
420-magazine-mobile259639479.jpg

Yup, I did that. So! My next run will be 2 photo Chocolopes and then I'll test the Canna nutes on one and the Green Planet nutes on the other! Let's see how that goes!

HARVEST WAS UPON ME!!!

420-magazine-mobile2043038402.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1322010613.jpg

So first of all, I harvested 2 plants, the Auto Fresh Candy from Pyramid seeds and Industrial Plant auto CBD from Dinafem. Now, the Fresh Candy was ready for harvest so I harvested her. But the Industrial Plant still had a few weeks left but I did harvest her because I'm going to make Cannabis oil out of her so then it didn't really matter. Pictures are pretty dark because it's evening now but tomorrow there will be some more pictures.

Now, the thing I'm planning to do is to test my 2 nutrient lines on 2 plants:
420-magazine-mobile1407960538.jpg

Now here are my new 10 gallon/40 litre pots, now as stubborn as I am I managed to fit 50 litres of soil perfectly in there. Exacly 2 times as much as can fit in those square 25 litre pots! Now, the 2 plants i'm going to put in there are Chocolope auto's, homebreed from the site I order my seeds which have really good quality.

Now, let's get back to being insane...

Did you remember to ask them about using the bio-line in autopot? I been wondering about buying those next time

So, I bought some nice CannaBio nutes. I wanted the CannaBio boost and normal chemical nutes but the man behind the desk said that it was better to use all Bio products instead of 1 Bio product.

So I bought the whole CannaBio range! Nutes for veg and flower, root stimulator, flowering boost and some PK 13/14 which is also neccesary for flower!
And all this costed me just 120 euro's! Well it's a Dutch brand and I live in the Netherlands so this is nice!

Now that's interesting!

Will follow that closely. Have been wondering what difference it makes with all the different nutes out there. I did try some others before I switched to Canna. They were not better, not worse, but harder to use. It seems the line you picked here is some advanced stuff. But perhaps they are simpler to use than it seems?

So! I went a little crazy on the market for a second so I spend another 150€ on nutes:
420-magazine-mobile259639479.jpg

Yup, I did that. So! My next run will be 2 photo Chocolopes and then I'll test the Canna nutes on one and the Green Planet nutes on the other! Let's see how that goes!

Back
Top Bottom