My Little Garden

Well good and bad news. Good news is both girls broke ground, bad news is I dropped my phone on one while taking pics and demolished her. So we are down to one for now. Hopefully I can manage to get some more seeds soon.

So here she is. Only time will tell if it's the DDA or the BJA lol.

Bummer! At least you still have the one. Now she'll get all your love and attention and won't have to share. Maybe she'll thank you for that lol. :goodluck:

I grew out that Black Jack auto from Sweet Seeds at the end of last year. It was a vigorous grower, and one of my higher yielding autos.

All around great smoke too!
:thumb:

Can't wait to see what ya do with it...
:popcorn:

Bummer! At least you still have the one. Now she'll get all your love and attention and won't have to share. Maybe she'll thank you for that lol. :goodluck:
I hope she turns out great. I might be able to get my hands on a couple clones from a friend of mine in a few days so hopefully she won't be lonely for too long. Thanks for stopping in.

I grew out that Black Jack auto from Sweet Seeds at the end of last year. It was a vigorous grower, and one of my higher yielding autos.

All around great smoke too!
:thumb:

Can't wait to see what ya do with it...
:popcorn:
Welcome Preston9mm, the last black Jack I ran gave me almost 2oz. I'm hoping the survivor is the bja cause she has been a better yielder for me than the ddas

Well some good news for me. I was cleaning out some old bags in my seed box and found 9 seeds. They dont look like any will germ but I have them soaking now so time will tell. Still nothing from my friend about the clones. So the real good news is a few buddies of mine are heading to Boston Saturday for NECANN so I'm gonna go with them and hopefully score a few packs while I'm there.

Back
Top Bottom