My little girl was born on 420

michaelkaer

My birthday was on new years eve. I guess you could say I was born to party. I did not realize my girl was born on 420( I just found out about that number in the past few months). She will be 11 this 420, so I will have to spend time with her and then go to any 420 partys after. Cool eh! As a side note does this site keep track of where all the festivites will be or just report them after the fact? I know major cities like Toronto have something planned.

Happy New year all, may this year be filled with hope.

In Vancouver on 4/20, everyone heads down to the art gallery to smoke a big fat one.
I hear the police are going to raid it this year?

I did not name her bong!- nor would I have, I just found out what the term meant. I have been clean and sober for 22 years so I have been out of the loop. I am getting back into the loop because of my interest in medical marijuana. My pain is constant and some nights I can't sleep. The doc wants to give a pill for depression, one for getting to sleep and another for pain. I have to convince them that this is a safe alternative that would get rid of at least 3 of my meds. The meds have side affects I don't like. I plan to make a sheet of pros and cons and a list of links for them to go to to look up the information(not take my word for it). I hope they sign the papers.

budlover, good for you, I bet your parties are a blast. My birthday is New year's Eve, so I was born partying! Still it is not a great day for a birthday.

OMG, Hey spacecadet, that's TOO funny, I can barely type this-lmao- your chosen name say's it perfect.
and to Michael...Happy Birthday soon to your Daughter, great plan:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom