My Little Home Grow

Next round moved in the 5X5 tent. Got her scrog out she is a little pissed off at me but will love me later (boy don't that sound familiar lol) Going to veg for maybe a week and will try to fill the net the best she can. My new light should be here in a couple of days for her. Will check back in on her in a couple of days as soon as the light shows up. For now she will swim with the fish and the turtle.
20200920_224510_HDR.jpg
20200920_224505_HDR.jpg

Outdoor is happy. I am getting ready to build a frame and add plastic on top of the ground rods to keep the rain and snow off of them that will be coming soon.
20200920_115937.jpg

My new light showed up today. I will get it hung in the 5x5 later today and update that soon.
2018_120142_HDR.jpg
2018_120131_HDR.jpg
2018_120153.jpg
2018_120242_HDR.jpg

So I still have this branch I trimmed sitting in the water bottle. It has been well I lost count around a month ago I think and she still has no roots. Now I am not really wanting to clone jut a FYI I just wanted to see what if? and learn lol.
20200824_220004 - Copy.jpg

So a light bulb came on today. What if she just wants a BEER? Well why not so I cracked open one of my favorite dark stouts and dunked her in her new home. Drink up my little girl
20200922_155605.jpg
20200922_155645.jpg

P.S CO I owe you a beer lol

Allmost bought the same light, except it wasnt marshydro-it was straight from one of thousands of the manufacters in china, everything seemed good, it had a nice meanwell driver, samsung lm301 b?(if iremember right)chips, the same structure and draw from wall was 480w, and it was cheap.. only problem was shipping fees, without bulk order it was around 300$ for one sample light!! Q: does the mars light have samsung chips and whats the powerdraw? Now your tent is greatness in 5x5:cool::hookah:

My power test showed 492watts @120.06volts it has Samsung LM301B and Osram diodes.
Unboxing and power test

Looking good! What is your perfected drying method? Cut and trim to smaller buds and straight to the drying racks? Humidity, temp, and how long do you usually dry them? Killer looking bud!
Wet trim. Cut all buds then go straight to dry racks in the tent. I have a cool mist humidifier on a humidity controller. I set at 65% for the first five days then drop down to 55% for the last five days. The temp stays around 60-65 degrees at all times. I have a 8" fan moving the air around. Then they go into C vaults or jars with humidity packs to cure for about 2-4 weeks before smoke testing.

Working on harvesting more plants now. The whole left side of flower room is slowly getting cut down.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Veg room transplants done. After harvest I will be starting more seeds.
5.jpg
6.jpg

Full clean up done in both veg and flower rooms. I also took down the Pro2 cree and put up the Ts3000 in the back right area.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Moved all the plants from the veg room over to the flower room.
3.jpg
4.jpg

Next up will be planting some seeds into soil. Should be done with that today or tomorrow.

Transplants done. The list of the new round of seeds is,
Girl scout cookies
Candy kush
Cherry pie
Gelato
Zkittlez
Sunset sherbet
Critical CBD
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I took down the last 144x5 reflector light and hung up the Pro cree in the veg room over the seeds. It will replace the two 144x5 that were hanging over that area.
4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom