My little plants

iminadaze

Hi Everyone.

This is my second grow. 23 days ago this lil plant was a seed. On my first grow my plants did not look as healthy at this age and had much more stretch, so I am off to a good start this time. I have 3 going and I hope one is female. They are all from bagseed. I had recently been told by a friend that the bud he had been giving me was AZ. I am lucky if I can get a seed or two out of the bag of bud, so I am really hoping for a female this grow.

Here is one of the three. This one is my favorite so far.

Picture_00592.jpg

Picture_00963.jpg

Picture_01149.jpg

I am amazed at the leaf sets and branching, and the plant is still shy of 4 inches. :)

Yo diggity daze!!! Thats a bute there!!! Did you top that bitch?? Smach it up , flip it, rub it down!!!! Oohhhhh-Noooooo!!!! Ha

Yo diggity daze!!! Thats a bute there!!! Did you top that bitch?? Smach it up , flip it, rub it down!!!! Oohhhhh-Noooooo!!!! Ha

I didn't even think about topping her. But now that you mentioned it I am going to. I see other grows with a really short main stem and a boatload of branching and I like that style.. hell I like all styles, but to top her now is going to be nice. Thanks for the reminder :thumb:

Oops! I said her...I hope I didn't jinx myself.

Here is an updated pic. The plant still has not streched at all, just keeps adding more branching. there are 8 total branchsets, 6 if you don't count the 1 and 3 fingered leaves which I removed. The plant is now just shy of six inches at 27 days from seed.

Picture_002104.jpg

Daze dude you should tie her down now too!!! You will get like 4 or 5 inches horizontal!!! You will have all those branches sprouting up as main colas!!!!! I do it to every plant ive owned!!!!! The only grow i didnt LST was my first!!! Its so much easier to maintain as well will cause you to can keep them under 4 ft!!!! DOOO-It......DOOOO-It....

Daze dude you should tie her down now too!!! You will get like 4 or 5 inches horizontal!!! You will have all those branches sprouting up as main colas!!!!! I do it to every plant ive owned!!!!! The only grow i didnt LST was my first!!! Its so much easier to maintain as well will cause you to can keep them under 4 ft!!!! DOOO-It......DOOOO-It....

I agree. I did pinch the top slightly and tied her on my first grow, but I did it a lil too late, I ended up with 9 inches horizontal and 6 extra tops nicely spaced, so in total she had 20 tops of varying sizes and a fairly even canopy considering I really had no idea what I was doing. I def want to do that again. The clone I put in the flower room to replace the hermie has already been topped twice and she is already taller than the first. When I woke up this morning she was kissing the CFL's and was pretty close to the HPS, so I had to make adjustments. I didn't want to tie down her four main colas but I cant seem to get my timings right for topping so I think I will have to tie her down soon. I won't make that mistake with this little one. I will top one of the little plants tonight and tie down another.

Any suggestions for the third one. Can you picture this? How about top her once now and when the two new tops reach 3-4 inches tie them down opposite of each other then keep adjusing the ties as the two tops grow horizontal, they will circle the plant and once both tops meet their opposite side I will let the tops grow vertical again. Then all the branching on the horizontal ring will grow upward too. Could look like she's wearing a hat made of buds. I am excited to see how they turn out. :yummy:

Ok well picture this then.....when you top and the tied next 2 branches then you tie the next 2 as well to make 4 corners heading up, this way if will fill itsself in....Makes a badass bush buddy!!!

I don't really know if it is a good thing or a bad thing anymore, but this plant just likes to stay small. She is 37 days from seed, I topped her 8 days ago and replanted her in a 2 gallon pot. She has trichomes all over her and is a whole whopping 7 inches tall :hmmmm:

She is healthy from what I can tell, and her stem is quite thick. Her leaves are all a nice shade of green and certainly large. I feed her the same as my other 2 and they are about a foot tall now but their branches are not as plentiful as hers. :)

Here she is.

Picture_01538.jpg

Picture_01055.jpg

Picture_01930.jpg

I am still happy.... for now... :morenutes:

I decided to remove all the fan leaves to provide more light to the branches. This is her with no fan leaves on the main stem. So far so good :)

Picture_0608.jpg

Picture_0646.jpg

Wow dizzle she looks so vibrant...are you bending her soon? :hippy:

Hey CV,

She ended up being a he. But of the three little ones I ended up with one female and while I don't know for certain the strain is AZ she is very different looking then what I have been growing. She has been in the flower room for 4 days and I will be taking some pics of her tonight. I think I am officially addicted to growing :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom