My Miracle Grow / First Bagseed Grow. (Just Started Flowering)

Orange Crush

This is my first grow. It's a miracle because it's been growing in a extremely small pot with an aloe Vera plant next to it. (amazing huh?) it's about 9 inches tall and I just started flowering. Showed it's sex yesterday. The lifhtig I'm using are 3 cfls I have no ideas what the wattage is. I'm pretty sure it's a sativa/indica mix. 6 more weeks hopefully. I'll let the plant do the talking. Sorry for no pics. Gotta get my camera up and running.

Re: My miracle grow/ First bagseed grow. (just started flowering)

Urine you say????? UUmmm I might be a little apprehensive to smoke that...lol...no offense man, we all have our own ways of doing things and I entirely respect that.

I'm only saying this because I suppose you might need help. If you want to grow a plant and get some nugs that will make you happy in the end your going to have to spend 20-30 dollars to get some supplies that will help. I dont know your situation, I'm just saying, you do what you like - its all good.

But if you decide to spend the little extra cash you can get all supplies you will need for cheap at wal-mart or any hardware store.

Mircale grow veg and bloom are cheap and will give you some pretty nice nugs in the end. I know people dont use them often but honestly if its all you have and a first time grow....they will work just fine, I promise.

Come cheap CFLs, I know you can buy 100w of CFLS for less then 15 dollars. Make sure they are below 4000k if you want to flower some nice compart nugs.

Last, a small fan. Nothing huge just a small fan to keep air circulating around the plant. Your aloe will like it too.

All that can be had for less then 30 dollars.

Just my two scents partner. Get some pics up so we can see the health and structure of her! Anyways, good luck and feel free to fire away the question...we are all here to help! :goodjob::peace::peace:

EDIT*****

Also, I forgot to ask, how small is this small pot your growing in? If it is super tiny you way consider repoting. You dont have to pull apart the two plants. Just lift them out and place them into something larger. The aloe and MMJ will be just fine together. Plus the thought of it just sounds so nice and natural.

AND

You may want to find out the pH of your tap water. That is something really really important! If you have no means of doing so, just purchase some gallons of distilled water and when you add the miracle grow nutes to the water it will bring the pH down in the 6s and you will be fine for the whole ride.

Thanks man for all your input. I was looking for help along the way and you delivered. Yeah I'm gonna head over to walmart this Friday because it payday. I was just wonderig what are the NPK values of that MG bloom fert? Oh yeah and I might not need a fan because it's in my room. ( my room is big) I'm not going to lie, the pot is pretty small. I don't know how it hasn't gotten root locked yet. Again thanks. Looking for more people like you in the future.

Looks like you got the grow bug.
Starting small is great. Learn as you grow. Don't over do it.
The urine has really high N, but during flowering you want low N.

dont blow off the fan suggestion. the light direct air contact will blow the plant around and help strengthen the stem. it also moves the air around the leaves for better air transpiration and will make a healthier plant (which directly links to more buds).

dont blow off the fan suggestion. the light direct air contact will blow the plant around and help strengthen the stem. it also moves the air around the leaves for better air transpiration and will make a healthier plant (which directly links to more buds).
All good stuff!
:peace:

Thanks for the support guys. Alright that sounds like a good Idea I'll invest in one. Where you get one of these fans? Yeah I figured I needed more P than K. The plant itself looks amazing given the limits and parameters I'm given for this grow. The P would probably out my buds too which I desperately need.

did you just ask where you can buy a fan? lol, stoner.

you can go to any home store, or hardware store or target or online at 1000 places.

Gonna be gone for the week end. Leaving tommorow morning coming back on Sunday. Don't have a timer so I'm leaving the plants in the dark while I'm gone.

Man that was some awesome timing on that post. Right at 4:20.

Well, I was told that that could mess up the amount of horomones needed for the flowering to continue. If I leave the light on it will be shining on the plant for more than 36 hours but less than 48 which I'm sure will mess up the cycle and such.

Hey man if your leaving for the weekend leave the light on. The plant is still in veg so 24hr of light wont hurt but 48 hours of darkness could mess with its photo period. Just a thought!! Have a good one.:ganjamon:

It's in flowering not veg.

Back
Top Bottom