My mom has cancer, can cannabis save her life?

I'm so sorry my friend, that's heartbreaking.
There is a product called R.S.O. , short for Rick Simpson Oil.
He made it to treat cancer.
It is very effective and you should consider it for her.
There is an article here somewhere I'll find it and come back.
Here it is

This is a great product and should seriously be considered as a treatment.
Check how many people were cured in the article.
Best of luck my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284
What can I say?
I am really happy for ur dad ,it was very wise what u did to help him because like we said in Greece "only hope dies last"
Our problem is the liquid on the lungs who get fro 1 mm to 2 cm in five days and touching to the heart.
Doctors fear to make parakentisis meaning to take out the liquid with a needle or something because he said if we do parakentisis she will die trying get the liquid of the body.

Her cancer is not so serious compare other people.
So,if my mom survive from the parakentisis then I will definitely treat her with R.S.O. and have the feeling everything will be OK.

But coz of the increase liquid on lungs touching to the heart the doctor afraid she will die and he say not to try at all ,if he will not try at all he gave her 2 months living.

Thank u very much
I appreciate all this help
👇👇👇 here is my mom
20220724_121744.jpg
She’s beautiful,reminds me of mine,keeping her in my prayers

She’s beautiful,reminds me of mine,keeping her in my prayers
My friend Yanni just 10 minutes ago my mom came home..
She left hospital to continue her therapy here.she is going well till now.
Liquid from the heart goes down 2/3 left one third to go and start treating cancer.
Thank u very much for ur prayers ,u and other guys here.
I wish this will end happy.
If not ?
That's life

Everyone have a history about it.
I already lost 2 brothers on accidents
One 18 years old the other 35

We r familiar with death .

Thank u a lot!!!! Lots lots lots 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

My friend Yanni just 10 minutes ago my mom came home..
She left hospital to continue her therapy here.she is going well till now.
Liquid from the heart goes down 2/3 left one third to go and start treating cancer.
Thank u very much for ur prayers ,u and other guys here.
I wish this will end happy.
If not ?
That's life

Everyone have a history about it.
I already lost 2 brothers on accidents
One 18 years old the other 35

We r familiar with death .

Thank u a lot!!!! Lots lots lots 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Sorry to hear that,glad she's home with you,couldn't stand seeing my dad in that hospital, taking him home was the best thing we ever did,he was with the people he loved,I miss him so much,it still feels like he's just out somewhere and gonna come home,now I'm left with my mom and brother,and my brother is a full blown alcoholic,every day is a new nightmare with him,and don't know what to do,life is so hard to deal with sometimes,really smoking weed is the only thing that dulls the pain and helps me forget,I myself have been battling a heroin addiction for over 25 years,currently on methadone,so I can't be one to judge,hope your mom feels better,all you can do is be there for her and pray,have a good night brother,keep you both in my prayers 💙

Sorry to hear that,glad she's home with you,couldn't stand seeing my dad in that hospital, taking him home was the best thing we ever did,he was with the people he loved,I miss him so much,it still feels like he's just out somewhere and gonna come home,now I'm left with my mom and brother,and my brother is a full blown alcoholic,every day is a new nightmare with him,and don't know what to do,life is so hard to deal with sometimes,really smoking weed is the only thing that dulls the pain and helps me forget,I myself have been battling a heroin addiction for over 25 years,currently on methadone,so I can't be one to judge,hope your mom feels better,all you can do is be there for her and pray,have a good night brother,keep you both in my prayers 💙
Hey Yanni hope you are well my friend. :ciao:
Hopefully the pot helps you.
Sorry about the troubles. :Namaste:
I've been through similar issues if you need to chat I'm always around.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hello we just came from hospital and they say my mother have 2 months only for living.
She had a cancer to lungs and she went to hospital and the say it is only there and can treat her to be OK.
One week later ,yesterday she pass out and take her to hospital .today they say the cancer make metastasis to the heart.

Is anything I can do to help her .
I have some plants already in flowering phase.

It is strange feeling someone to be sick and I nothing u can do to help.

Very strange feeling to see
Goodbye mom!!!
Rest in peace.
#lungancer
#cancer
#cannabis
I’m so sorry for your loss Solar, you and yours will be in my family’s prayers tonight.

Goodbye mom!!!
Rest in peace.
#lungancer
#cancer
#cannabis
I hate cancer.. it’s taken so many people so young.. It’s touched almost every level of my life except for my wife, kids and self. I hope you can find peace friend.

Back
Top Bottom