My mom has cancer in her lungs, liver, kidney, rectum & chest

Hi my name is Yolie, I need help. i have been doing the formulation 10:1 ratio with 1 syringe of THC and 1 of CBD. I am doing capsules of .40 but i notice that she is awake 24hrs, can someone guide me. My mom is not doing chemotherapy. please advise. thx
Good afternoon @ysun I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. :love:
I have health issues aswell, no wear as bad though.
I couldn't sleep until I started using RSO, Rick Simpson Oil.
He made it for cancer patients I believe.
Excellent stuff If you can get ahold of it.
Take enough you will sleep 8 hr no problem.
Hope things improve for you my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Thank you Bill, any idea where can i buy the RSO oil. I am so new to this. please advise. thx
I'm in Canada most pot shops carry it.
Where are you located my friend.
I found this study that might give you some hope.

It says brain tumors but it's about cannabis and cancer.
And gives you an idea of dosing.

Stay safe
Bill

Hi Bill,

I am in California, thank you so much for helping me. God bless you!
Rso California
Here is a link for California, where to get it and help with dosages aswell.
Just look up Rick Simpson Oil California, there is lots of places to get it there.
Hope she is OK my friend. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Rso California
Just look up Rick Simpson Oil California, there is lots of places to get it there.

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you Bill, you are giving me hope and a piece of mind. God bless you!! thank you for taking the time to guide me. hugs!!

Thank you Moony!
I wish you nothing but good health and happiness Yolie ,for you and your Mom.
:green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill

Rso California

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you Bill so much!

Hi @ysun, I'm wishing your mom the best. Our local dispensary carries FECO, which is similar to RSO. FECO stands for Full Extract Cannabis Oil. They carry both a high THC version and a 1:1 CBD/THC version (about 32% THC, 40% CBD). I think you'd want the 1:1 extract. The difference with FECO is that it contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes. Here's what the product looks like:

FECO1.jpg

The CBD gives you the therapeutic benefits of CBD – pain relief, anti-inflammatory, sleep aid – in addition to the moderating effect that CBD has on THC, which is to reduce the psychoactive effects. This enables the patient to tolerate larger doses.

I'm actually getting ready to grow some Vanilla Frosting which is very high in the terpene, myrcene, which has proven anti-cancer properties. You can also buy pure, high-quality myrcene from the company, True Terpenes, Myrcene. You need to know what you're doing to use it internally. Other terpenes to consider are humulene and limonene, and there may be others.

For smoking and vaping, you can experiment with mixing CBD buds with THC buds, in the grinder. A nice ratio is 1:1. I have recently tried a 1:1 ratio of Maui Wowie (THC) with a 10% CBD bud, which resulted in a nice focused, energizing high with almost no psychoactive effects. My favorite mix is an indica bud and a CBD bud, before bed.

For a cancer patient, I would think that a strong indica (THC) would be best for smoking/vaping. This really encourages sleep and pain relief, with more "body high" than psychoactive high. Again, the CBD can be mixed in to moderate the psychoactive effects. A lot of dispensaries actually don't carry CBD buds (w/ very low THC), which is unfortunate, but you can fairly easily acquire CBD buds online, for example from Tweedle Farms.

I actually have a lot of knowledge about raw vegan diet, and if I had internal metastatic tumor(s), that's exactly the diet I would stay on until I was completely healed. The best I've ever felt in my life is when I was completely raw vegan. I know the thought of "raw" and "vegan" is an utter turn-off to a lot of people, but the food can be made to be, actually, quite good. A good book on this is the 80-10-10 Diet, by Douglas Graham. It's basically the raw food bible.

I happen to know that fresh noni fruit, which we have here in Hawaii, has been used to cure cancer. I was just talking to someone the other day about the concept of shipping fresh noni fruit. It has a very challenging odor and flavor – a bit like blue cheese – but it's good medicine. Another potential resource here are the leaves of the soursop tree, which we grow on our farm. These have been found to kill cancer cells in vitro. Soursop leaves are high in the terpene, beta caryophyllene, which is also prominent in cannabis.

If you have any questions about any of this, I'm happy to answer.

love & light

@ysun i am so sorry to hear about your mom. She is very fortunate though to have someone like you looking at every aspect to help to the extent possible. I am also so happy to see others jump in with useful info. Unfortunately, I don't have anything extra as I make my own cbd and thc oil with MCT oil. It has worked for the issues that have come up so far but I need to further research RSO and FECO.

one other thing for pain is with a dab press and some CBD you can vape some CBD rosin for a much quicker pain relief that doesn't go through the liver so the effects are supposed to be higher for pain. My dad uses my last dab press and homegrown CBD to fight rheumatory arthritis (spelling). The press is like $400 and the vape is like $200 but I figured I'd just mention that as a supplement idea to the oil

one other thing for pain is with a dab press and some CBD you can vape some CBD rosin for a much quicker pain relief that doesn't go through the liver so the effects are supposed to be higher for pain. My dad uses my last dab press and homegrown CBD to fight rheumatory arthritis (spelling). The press is like $400 and the vape is like $200 but I figured I'd just mention that as a supplement idea to the oil

the relative lack of lung cancers in pot smokers is likely more attributed to thc than cbd. smoking is just not an efficient method of delivery. the thc molecule has to be put in direct contact with the cancerous cell, at which point it will eradicate it.

smoking, even for lung cancers, is not always the best method. a multi-prong approach is generally called for, with different methods of ingesting.

you dad could benefit from topicals. arthritis and other tissue swelling ailments are often addressed really well with topicals.

Hi my name is Yolie, I need help. i have been doing the formulation 10:1 ratio with 1 syringe of THC and 1 of CBD. I am doing capsules of .40 but i notice that she is awake 24hrs, can someone guide me. My mom is not doing chemotherapy. please advise. thx
I am praying for your mother.

Yolie @ysun hasn't been on the forum since Feb 8, 2022.

Back
Top Bottom