My new best friend (Smoking Tool)

Bimmer88

Hey guys...

My wife and I used to smoke exclusively out of a bubbler, or my ROOR...but now we have stopped smoking entirely!!

I do not want to sound like I am promoting anything, but just wanted to share my experience. We now use our vaporizer exclusively. We just got a Vapor Brothers unit month, and absolutely love it. I can't think of a reason why I would go back to smoking (unless we need to be portable).

The taste of good weed is out of this world.
It conserves the bud (We are now using about half the amount we used to smoke)
Does not smell up the house
No more choking and coughing!

The only negative is now we hate vaping buds that aren't top notch. I love tasting the fruity tastes of the good strains. Like lemony buds or berry flavored bud. TOO BAD the good stuff is hard to find around me in PA.

Let me know if anyone has any QUESTIONS....wanted to tell everyone about this vap.

Vaporizing is awesome man, but I still love smoking...or at least 'the art of rolling'. When I first got my vaporizer it was all I used, now I smoke some and vape some. Not smoking for a while and only vaporizing actually made it so I got higher when I smoked because I wasn't use to taking in that much because I would use way less vaping but get a different high.

If you cant find good weed and want your shitty buds to taste better you should do the fruit moisturizer method to rehydrate your bud and give it a little fruityness.

thanks for the heads up..We've tried the orange method, but it just wasn't the same as havinbg good naturally flavored bud. I understand the whole smoking thing, but personally I don't miss it at all. Actually I thing I may be selling my glass pieces!!

I don't care much for my glass pieces either, when I smoke I either roll something up or hit it out of a bong(They're still amazing):bong: . Try the moisturizer method with strawberries, I slice the outer skin and place a lot of thin layers on the foil with the holes poked in it.

The only negative is now we hate vaping buds that aren't top notch. I love tasting the fruity tastes of the good strains. Like lemony buds or berry flavored bud. TOO BAD the good stuff is hard to find around me in PA.

That sucks.... I live in pa and get some amazing quality bud at almost anytime. knock on wood

Congratulations. Vaporization should hopefully spread quick, and I think with the cannabis culture only growing in Cali, Canada and Europe, we can only expect cheaper and better models.

I have a hotbox and my bro has a vaporbros unit. I even once owned a volcano, they are sweet, and there should definately be one in every true stoners arsenal ( dont say they are too expensive to own either, vapor genie is like 40$ and dropping in price every year it seems. I know half the your glass peices cost more than that).Myself, I prefer to smoke buds rather than vape, but this way when I do hit the vape, it's cool experience that never gets old.

yeah hopefully they catch on with people.

I would love a volcano..but its soo hard to justify the price.

I would love a volcano..but its soo hard to justify the price.

not when you use one everyday, I think they are worth every penny. I was lucky though, i got my volcano for less than 350 or something like that through a trade.

Back
Top Bottom