My New Bubbler

J842P

Sadly, my old bubbler broke a few months ago. I forgot to tell you guys about it, (I probably blocked out the experiance, lol).

Anyway, I went up to Baltimore to buy a new one. Without further ado, here it is:

bub3.jpg

:winkyface:

EDIT:
Oh, here's a pic of my old bubbler, (the one that broke).

IMG_01092.jpg

stuck with the sherlock format huh, i like the new one better

action shots??

Yeah, it was around $40.

The action shots are coming soon... :Rasta:

Hey I've got a vaporizer and a little piece for on the travel ops, and i was thinking about getting a little bubbler like yours, is it worth the 40 or 50 bucks or should i put it into getting a water bong??? :peace:

ohh and its good to say that my description has been changed from Hi!!! I'm New!!! ..... to Marijuana Smoker. I'll smoke to that accomplishment ... :peace:

Corporaten45 said:
Hey I've got a vaporizer and a little piece for on the travel ops, and i was thinking about getting a little bubbler like yours, is it worth the 40 or 50 bucks or should i put it into getting a water bong??? :peace:
Well, the little bubblers work great for on the go sessions because you get the water filtration of a bong, (albeit less), and the inconspicuousness of a bowl.

Cool to hear you were in my neck of the woods... if you dont mind me asking, what was the name of the store you went to?

Looks good, how does she smoke?

Looks good. I love the blue colors. I'm about to buy some more glass myself.

Serpico said:
Cool to hear you were in my neck of the woods... if you dont mind me asking, what was the name of the store you went to?
It's from Docs.

Back
Top Bottom