My new grow space

howdy mr.G, I've been a hospitality employee most my life, so never really left the kitchen much, so elec wise it's a game of no thanks, hate getting shocked, my brother has an electrical fence round his yard on the farm and when we were getting that set up......the amount of times I ended up on the seat of my pants......lol but no thanks

I remember as a kid.....that white line....underarm height....whack!!! You never touch a fireplace twice lol. Funny it was at my daycamp.....sick bastards lol!

Little quick update before I close my eyes.. ...

Thanks to my buddy @Scrogdawg, got my Z7 today. Immediately did my res change and flipped to flower nutes. Super happy to have a little insurance policy in the pocket.....lol. thanks again for thinking of me for that extra set of bottles.

Last night I forgot my veg shot so here it is. All ATF, all Stank genetics....fuck they're beautiful!!!

I got a call from my brother tonight and he has agreed to take my Trailer trash girls. Now these girls were originally going out to pasture.....literally! Now they're going to get 20-30 gallon smart pots. Theyre going on my brothers deck, at his place in the country. Southern exposure, and the piec to resistance....Ive decided to put them in @Van Stank soil so my brother doesn't fuck them up lol. Honestly they couldnt have better conditions. Hes been growing a lot longer than i have. Im hoping for trees my friends......@Jackalope, thoughts?

Next, a bit of flower......one of my white rhinos reaching nicely now! She's showing remnants of my heat stress issues.....ex heat stress issues lol.
I see where the white comes from 8n the name too.....WW, not sure...!?
Peyote cookies close behind too......mmmmm.....smellovision!

Night all.....just bagged.
Be safe 420magazine!

Little quick update before I close my eyes.. ...

Thanks to my buddy @Scrogdawg, got my Z7 today. Immediately did my res change and flipped to flower nutes. Super happy to have a little insurance policy in the pocket.....lol. thanks again for thinking of me for that extra set of bottles.

Last night I forgot my veg shot so here it is. All ATF, all Stank genetics....fuck they're beautiful!!!

I got a call from my brother tonight and he has agreed to take my Trailer trash girls. Now these girls were originally going out to pasture.....literally! Now they're going to get 20-30 gallon smart pots. Theyre going on my brothers deck, at his place in the country. Southern exposure, and the piec to resistance....Ive decided to put them in @Van Stank soil so my brother doesn't fuck them up lol. Honestly they couldnt have better conditions. Hes been growing a lot longer than i have. Im hoping for trees my friends......@Jackalope, thoughts?

Next, a bit of flower......one of my white rhinos reaching nicely now! She's showing remnants of my heat stress issues.....ex heat stress issues lol.
I see where the white comes from 8n the name too.....WW, not sure...!?
Peyote cookies close behind too......mmmmm.....smellovision!

Night all.....just bagged.
Be safe 420magazine!
Love my z7 man stop using it two weeks before harvest though .

So after an epic day at work yesterday, I had an opportunity to meet up with Peeece last night. We've been talking behind the scenes about mites and he had being kind enough to order some of these bad boys on my behalf as well as for himself..... turns out I end up with the bumper crop LOL.

I haven't seen a bug in my grow area for quite some time, but as a last line of defense 2000 predator mites should do the trick. I took photos last night using a panorama mode on my camera so you guys would get an idea of how much the stuff covered, but the photo gallery won't allow me to upload it. I will have to do that later tonight. So you all know, the predator mites were available in Ontario and a town called Stevensville. I can locate the name if anybody's interested.

Can you see those predator mites when you look up close? They are supposed to be red in colour, and they prefer it humid as opposed to dry like the bad mites. Mist your plants and it slows down the spyder mites and makes them easy food for the predator mites... I like the sounds of those little monsters....

I don't think Guy has ac in the house yet. Priorities man
Too funny, nope the girls get the preferential treatment. I'll live lol.

Hi Guy! Beautiful updates bud. I’m still smelling that blueberry! Very nice!
Thanks and Me too GT, she's curing up nicely for sure. You should see and.smell these White Rhino in person......never had a plant sugar up like these. It likely has a lot to do with environment as it's only really started to occur that that my AC is cycling. Man theyre stinky!
Definitely the A.C. is making a difference.....my girls are now behaving normally again. I can concentrate on the little things rather than constantly worrying about them overheating .

While I'm thinking about it, here's what my girls get fed and when.
My seedlings are straight water with CalMag until they're 20 days or so
My seedlings post 20 days get 1/4 strength for 2 feeds, then 2 feeds at 1/2, followed by full strength veg nutes after that.
My veg nutes are (per 15L pail) 20 ml Calmag, 40 mls of both A+B Dutch Nutrient Grow Formula.
Flower, full on Nutrients consists of 20 mls Calmag, 40 mls Dutch Nutrient A+B Bloom, 3 grams Dutch Nutrient Bloom fortified, 15 mls of Canna PK13/14 thru week 4, 15 mls liquid bat guano (after week 4)

Anyone see any phase of veg or flower where I could be adding in something, please fill me in. This recipe hasnt waivered much......Id love suggestions if you think I could improve. Now that environment isnt as much of an issue.

Can you see those predator mites when you look up close? They are supposed to be red in colour, and they prefer it humid as opposed to dry like the bad mites. Mist your plants and it slows down the spyder mites and makes them easy food for the predator mites... I like the sounds of those little monsters....
Honestly dude, theyre INSANELY SMALL! I looked when I got home to see what was inside the jar. It was surprising when it turned out to be vermiculite. When I took the lid off the jar, I didn't see anything either until I actually looked at the paper towel that they use has a filter I guess you could call it LOL. Basically the lid of the jar is a little sprinkler like a salt shaker, you remove the paper towel put the lid back on and then it allows you to sprinkle our new guests all over your plants. When I looked on to the paper towel after I open the lid I could see these little teeny tiny orange dots scurrying across it. I was shocked how small they are.

I'll need to increase my humidity for sure then. Won't the misting kinda render them slow lol. How they'd get around once damp is beyond me, but when they're hungry........like me......id do anything for a meal lmao.

Is it weird that I get the creepy crawlys when I'm in my room now lol.......

Honestly dude, theyre INSANELY SMALL! I looked when I got home to see what was inside the jar. It was surprising when it turned out to be vermiculite. When I took the lid off the jar, I didn't see anything either until I actually looked at the paper towel that they use has a filter I guess you could call it LOL. Basically the lid of the jar is a little sprinkler like a salt shaker, you remove the paper towel put the lid back on and then it allows you to sprinkle our new guests all over your plants. When I looked on to the paper towel after I open the lid I could see these little teeny tiny orange dots scurrying across it. I was shocked how small they are.

I'll need to increase my humidity for sure then. Won't the misting kinda render them slow lol. How they'd get around once damp is beyond me, but when they're hungry........like me......id do anything for a meal lmao.

Is it weird that I get the creepy crawlys when I'm in my room now lol.......
Little Bastards! No stow-aways....o_O

I just got done fighting thrips, I can only imagine how shitty it would be to chase anything smaller than that.

This is phase 5 lol. More than anything.....an insurance policy.

I picked two thripe larvae off a clone I got from a friend. I keep looking to make sure. I keep cutting the old leaves off. Transplanted out of the soil that they were originally growing in. Don't want no part of any more bug issues. I am one of them paranoid SOBs now!

I don't blame you buddy, I think I might be over the final hurdle here and believe me it's been a month of hell. I can't believe the ATF plants made it through that..... Veg seem to take it the hardest. If I would have had the temperatures that I had as well as having to stress the shit out of my plants by spraying them Etc, I'm not sure I would have have anything left. I guess I should be thankful for small Mercies lol.

Back
Top Bottom