My new grow space

Well at least we've got all the remedies concentrated into one page LOL.
That brings up a question that I had before about autos and dwc. I guess it's not possible is it... To grow one in a dwc setup?

Was just gonna ask you to swing by SDs. I can never remember the ph sweet spot for promix.... hope all is well buddy! Gearing up for some big summer plans

Whats up Guy, took a quick break in my crazy busy day to show you the Stankberry plant. I know you don't swing through as much as you used to so this one was worth while to make a personal delivery. She ended up going 63 days from flip, about 55 with hairs. Probably could have gone a few more but I want this to be a more clear and cloudy batch and not as many ambers. Gonna use it for daytime meds if it goes according to plan.

She was grown in 5 gallon pots with Stank Soil. Veg time was just about 40 days. Not sure what the yield will be.....goals is 5 zips per plant average.

Thanks brother. Can you imagine if I would have grown her in a bigger pot! I have a Northern Lights in a 15 gallon pot that freaking HUGE. Just flipped her today since I took the Stank down. I can't wait to see what she yields. She has 30+ mains.

@Van Stank , you're right brother. I gotta get out more lol. Shes gorgeous....and truly all yours!. Fuck that light is a beast my man. Look at that stretch.....OMG! So what's in your Stankberry? I've got 3 of your ATF going up to my brothers place any day now for his grow room as well as 4 of Jackalopes girls going in 25L each of your soil on the deck. Full sun, southern exposure and no chance of deer. Cant wait to see how he (we lol) does with these!

Just checking in on the little.ones before I go out back to work and look what I noticed. Two stems out of the same seed? BONUS PLANT ON A BONUS GROW .....LMAO. This is one of the Snow White Autos from Crop king.
420-magazine-mobile1335484467.jpg
420-magazine-mobile558072077.jpg
I had this once,with greenhouse cheese. I eventually cut one off. Curious how it would have turned out

I'll need to increase my humidity for sure then. Won't the misting kinda render them slow lol. How they'd get around once damp is beyond me, but when they're hungry........like me......id do anything for a meal lmao.

Is it weird that I get the creepy crawlys when I'm in my room now lol.......
Yah I would have thought the same thing about misting them... the guy I spoke to that has used them, said they love that shit... The misting would make the bad bugs slow and stuck, and those little red demons like it..

Well at least we've got all the remedies concentrated into one page LOL.
That brings up a question that I had before about autos and dwc. I guess it's not possible is it... To grow one in a dwc setup?
I know neem oil doesn t kill all pest but doesn work well for Mites. Ever thirds day re spray once and week once. A week of pest or known issues . For preventative stop spraying last two weeks or week before the axe and stays away from
Buds as much as possible.

@Van Stank , you're right brother. I gotta get out more lol. Shes gorgeous....and truly all yours!. Fuck that light is a beast my man. Look at that stretch.....OMG! So what's in your Stankberry? I've got 3 of your ATF going up to my brothers place any day now for his grow room as well as 4 of Jackalopes girls going in 25L each of your soil on the deck. Full sun, southern exposure and no chance of deer. Cant wait to see how he (we lol) does with these!
The Stankberry is a cross between the ATF and Blueberry. This pheno smells more blueberry than the mother did LOL. Its nice. I had a buddy come over tonight for some ribs and we smoked a tester of the Stankberry I had sitting drying for the last 5-6 days. He really liked it (looked pretty stoned too LOL) and said he felt that ATF part hit immediately (still the fastest hitting strain I have come across). I think its gonna be a winner! There is a pocket full of seeds for ya when you come down!

I know neem oil doesn t kill all pest but doesn work well for Mites. Ever thirds day re spray once and week once. A week of pest or known issues . For preventative stop spraying last two weeks or week before the axe and stays away from
Buds as much as possible.
Oh for sure Joe. This latest is my last kick at my old issue. Theyre gone now, call it @Peeece and I collborating on a little experiment lol. Speaking of Stevensville Ontario, there is a wicked little local beer festival going on there this weekend in the town called Ridgeway. Kind of ironic it's named Albino Rhino, one of the reasons I tried getting my white rhino ready in time to share with some friends down there. I have to shout out to my friend @Peeece, he supplied me with a little bit of his Headband 818 the other day..... Oh my God, I can't even remember what I had for dinner.

The Stankberry is a cross between the ATF and Blueberry. This pheno smells more blueberry than the mother did LOL. Its nice. I had a buddy come over tonight for some ribs and we smoked a tester of the Stankberry I had sitting drying for the last 5-6 days. He really liked it (looked pretty stoned too LOL) and said he felt that ATF part hit immediately (still the fastest hitting strain I have come across). I think its gonna be a winner! There is a pocket full of seeds for ya when you come down!
Sounds incredible, I'll leave room lol.
My girl and I started looking at our route today...... Started off with the thought of a bike rack on the back of the Subaru and enclosed carrier on the roof rack. Ended up with a tent (just in case), two sleeping bags and the bag of clothes each as our final list LMAO. Can't wait for this roady.. ....been a few years since I've had the opportunity to do something like this with my girl. Long overdue. Last yyears camping trip to Lake Superior was awesome, but I like the moving around aspect of a road trip..... And the social aspect to boot.

Just keep me posted on the timeline brother!
My girl always gets vacay at the beginning of August for 2 weeks, she just started a new job this year so her seniority is down the list. I guess we'll see how it goes over the next month as to whether or not she gets it or not. Thanks as always for the offer my friend.

Back
Top Bottom