My new grow space

I had this once,with greenhouse cheese. I eventually cut one off. Curious how it would have turned out
It grew very strange for 2-3 days, then 1 of the chutes just took over the other and the plant grew normally. Pretty cool though lol.

My girls in veg tonight .....since A.C. install, all has been great in here as well.
My 3 x ATF from Stank genetics in flower. I'll call them around day 8...its written down in the growroom
My beast of a Crown Royale.....thats a 60 day veg after she got burnt doing mite sprays....they all did for that matter.

One of my Peyote Cookies just about to start fattening up. These girls are on day 42
A White Rhino shot, same exact age.
A shot across flower of my 6 girls. Love seeing no stress....although I noticed 3-4 colas falling over front left tonight. I'll address that in the morning lol....

Finally a shot of my next round in my seedling area. Got 6 of @Jackalope Trailer trash Betty regulars, 3 Blue dreams, 2 Critical mass and in the short pot to the rear, is my lone CBD critical mass from CBD crew.

Have a great night all......to my Canadian friends enjoying Victoria Day long weekend.....be safe!

Night 420!

Oh for sure Joe. This latest is my last kick at my old issue. Theyre gone now, call it @Peeece and I collborating on a little experiment lol. Speaking of Stevensville Ontario, there is a wicked little local beer festival going on there this weekend in the town called Ridgeway. Kind of ironic it's named Albino Rhino, one of the reasons I tried getting my white rhino ready in time to share with some friends down there. I have to shout out to my friend @Peeece, he supplied me with a little bit of his Headband 818 the other day..... Oh my God, I can't even remember what I had for dinner.

I got some more left about half oz left of headband and 8 grams of big bomb left and 3 oz maybe of OGC. Best plant

Then I’m out and only on my oil and shatter path and back dispensers lol

Seriously if you want to last bit and to try some OGC bro let me knwo I think you would be happy with OGC smoke man for sure headband is good for headaches too apparently most of it went to carepackages to help people. Bit who I am to help where I can.

Have a wicked time man at festival pnlybahd white rhino which is a nice strain but white widow is better to me.

Anyways opened a new thread man love to have you in.

Open journal for everyone to post .

My girls in veg tonight .....since A.C. install, all has been great in here as well.
My 3 x ATF from Stank genetics in flower. I'll call them around day 8...its written down in the growroom
My beast of a Crown Royale.....thats a 60 day veg after she got burnt doing mite sprays....they all did for that matter.

One of my Peyote Cookies just about to start fattening up. These girls are on day 42
A shot across flower of my 6 girls. Love seeing no stress....although I noticed 3-4 colas falling over front left tonight. I'll address that in the morning lol....

Finally a shot of my next round in my seedling area. Got 6 of @Jackalope Trailer trash Betty regulars, 3 Blue dreams, 2 Critical mass and in the short pot to the rear, is my lone CBD critical mass from CBD crew.

Have a great night all......to my Canadian friends enjoying Victoria Day long weekend.....be safe!

Night 420!
Nice job,man. Ive uploaded more pics,too. PS. do you like the band RUSH?

I got some more left about half oz left of headband and 8 grams of big bomb left and 3 oz maybe of OGC. Best plant

Then I’m out and only on my oil and shatter path and back dispensers lol

Seriously if you want to last bit and to try some OGC bro let me knwo I think you would be happy with OGC smoke man for sure headband is good for headaches too apparently most of it went to carepackages to help people. Bit who I am to help where I can.

Have a wicked time man at festival pnlybahd white rhino which is a nice strain but white widow is better to me.

Anyways opened a new thread man love to have you in.

Open journal for everyone to post .
Already posted with some pics of my own TTBs.. .you're a good man KJ..thank you!

Nice job,man. Ive uploaded more pics,too. PS. do you like the band RUSH?
Sure do, they actually grew up in the same area of Thornhill as I did. They played a show at my old high school.....and Getty and Alex used to play on an opponent's softball team.....lol. I loved the fact that they just seemed "normal"......for an internationally recognized band.

Sure do, they actually grew up in the same area of Thornhill as I did. They played a show at my old high school.....and Getty and Alex used to play on an opponent's softball team.....lol. I loved the fact that they just seemed "normal"......for an internationally recognized band.
I thought it was a trick question.... does anyone actually dislike RUSH? Hmm...

My girl was once telling me.......
Growing up she had a boyfriend who told her girlfriends mom "Wow, you look like Getty Lee"......fuck me lmfao. First of All, you never tell a woman she looks like a man (rule #1), (followed closely by rule #2), never tell a woman she looks like Getty Lee......rofl......of all the people. Man that's got me laughing by myself here lol.

My girl was once telling me.......
Growing up she had a boyfriend who told her girlfriends mom "Wow, you look like Getty Lee"......fuck me lmfao. First of All, you never tell a woman she looks like a man (rule #1), (followed closely by rule #2), never tell a woman she looks like Getty Lee......rofl......of all the people. Man that's got me laughing by myself here lol.
Not seeing any good coming out of that statement at all. LoL

View media item 1549477

Worst part is, they do look very similar LMAO.

Night 420!
Nicee brotha

Ever seen the movie "I Love You, Man"?

Paul Rudd jammin' out to Rush.

"Slappin' the Bass Mon" lol..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Love that flick lol

Slapping da bass slapping da bass lol

Night 420!
Sweet pics love the wall to wall flower shot. Colas falling over is a wonderful problem to have lol. Glad the ac is working out for u it is worth every penny. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Play safe

Well at least we've got all the remedies concentrated into one page LOL.
That brings up a question that I had before about autos and dwc. I guess it's not possible is it... To grow one in a dwc setup?
WHy wouldn't you be able to do it in DWC? Not sure what would prevent it from being successful. I think you should test it! LOL

Back
Top Bottom