My new grow space

Is that bong on your shelf a "GHOST" bong? I have one that looks just like it and it say "GHOST" on it right where I see the writing on yours.
Sorry ... both the bong and the Dab rig are Nice Glass.

Your garden looks great Guy! You spread the hell out of those ATFs, they will reward you for that!
Thanks Van, Please....please....please let them both be girls lol. I started by spreading them out a tonne after I topped. They both just seemed to like it. I just figured that this level of LST was the next natural step. Normally I'd have started way earlier.

Gardens looking super Guy
Thanks Penny.....Ive been quietly listening. Well, maybe not so "Quietly", lol. I couldn't be where I am without the help of all of you guys. Shutout to all of you.....you all know who you are. One of you is missing (My NY connection....)......thank you all for investing time in me.

I can honestly say that I love growing marijuana.

You might want to do a shout out and not shut out these guys for helping ya. Just saying lol
Yeah, that......what Derb said, lol. Fkn fat carpenters fingers , lol.

Hey Magsteria, welcome my friend! Take a poke around for sure. I'll definitely do what I can to help...... if I don't know, you can always post it here and somebody will know for sure.

Happy to have You!

What is up everyone! Well, I do have one problem and I'm quite panicking already. Someone replied on my thread that I should have given nutes to my babies from day 1 and I kind of missed it as he mentioned about if it's in the soil, it can wait until 3 weeks before giving the nutes. So just wanted to make sure if they'd still be okay :( If that is the case, I'll definitely feed them but I just hope it's not too late at this point.

--using coir + vermiculite for pot 1
--using coir + perlite for pot 2

*Sorry for interrupting on your page, nevertheless, I started reading from thread page 1 and I already learned a lot. I only got up to page 14 but will definitely continue reading*

Not a huge change tonight.......
In my cloning tent, roots are starting to pop all over in the super sprouter. My 3 potted clones have a bit of Wilt, but it's to be expected. I also topped all 6 seedlings tonight.
In Veg, all 6 girls are now getting full nutrients every day or 2. They outgrew their 4" pots quickly, and they're worming their way through these 2 gallon self prunes pretty quickly too. My 2 ATFs are continuing to be stretched out, sexed or not, they'll be LST beasts lol.
In Flower, all 5 have now been switched to full bloom nutes. Flowers are starting to develop as is that smell.....omg.....ive missed that smell.

Easy update tonight, hope all is well for everyone.
Goodnight 420!

What is up everyone! Well, I do have one problem and I'm quite panicking already. Someone replied on my thread that I should have given nutes to my babies from day 1 and I kind of missed it as he mentioned about if it's in the soil, it can wait until 3 weeks before giving the nutes. So just wanted to make sure if they'd still be okay :( If that is the case, I'll definitely feed them but I just hope it's not too late at this point.

--using coir + vermiculite for pot 1
--using coir + perlite for pot 2

*Sorry for interrupting on your page, nevertheless, I started reading from thread page 1 and I already learned a lot. I only got up to page 14 but will definitely continue reading*
Hey Mag..

Hang on here....

ok someone correct me if I'm wrong but is it ok to feed your brand new seedlings nutrients if using coco? I thought it would burn them.....I'm not a coco user, but I would imagine your plants are still to young for nutrients....unless watered wayyy down?

Hey Mag..

Hang on here....

ok someone correct me if I'm wrong but is it ok to feed your brand new seedlings nutrients if using coco? I thought it would burn them.....I'm not a coco user, but I would imagine your plants are still to young for nutrients....unless watered wayyy down?
They need food. Coco has nothing in it unlike soil that you're use to. And you're right start out with 1/8- 1/4 for the first few days. Water slow toward the outside of the plant and make it stretch those roots looking for it.

Thanks for the awesome replies!! I'll definitely give them nutes on the next water. I dont think my cocos are still that dry for some watering but will definitely give them at the sides to make them roots look for it. Great advice!!!! You guys are just so awesome. I don't have a ppm ec pen type thing right now but hopefully, i can get them correctly. This would be my first time feeding nutrients to any plants aside from throwing eggshells at my moms garden a few years back.

Anyway, i saw the giant fishes at the start of the thread and how you created the grow space and im loving it!! Kind of jealous of how you guys started and how knowledgeable you guys are but ill definitely catch up! :) Im even thinking of getting rid of my babies and start a new grow with a new grow box which is bigger but i still think i can make this work. Perseverance is the key! (I guess) peace!!

They need food. Coco has nothing in it unlike soil that you're use to. And you're right start out with 1/8- 1/4 for the first few days. Water slow toward the outside of the plant and make it stretch those roots looking for it.
Thanks Derb, didn't know or really pay attention to the requirements of Coco until that comment. Now I know, you learn something new everyday. That's why I don't give advice unless I know. Or certainly ask those who do know.

Thanks for the awesome replies!! I'll definitely give them nutes on the next water. I dont think my cocos are still that dry for some watering but will definitely give them at the sides to make them roots look for it. Great advice!!!! You guys are just so awesome. I don't have a ppm ec pen type thing right now but hopefully, i can get them correctly. This would be my first time feeding nutrients to any plants aside from throwing eggshells at my moms garden a few years back.

Anyway, i saw the giant fishes at the start of the thread and how you created the grow space and im loving it!! Kind of jealous of how you guys started and how knowledgeable you guys are but ill definitely catch up! :) Im even thinking of getting rid of my babies and start a new grow with a new grow box which is bigger but i still think i can make this work. Perseverance is the key! (I guess) peace!!
Sounds like you're on the right track now, don't hesitate to come back and ask a question if you need to. I am subbed up to your thread in any case, I will help where I can.

Maybe Derby will too.....hes got "the light", lol. Like a little piece of personal sunlight.

I certainly would not scrap anyting, worst case scenario is I would allow my two that are starting to grow, and start to more LMAO..... That's what gets you into this position LMAO. Wait until you start thinking "wow, that would make an awesome grow box".... at Everything you see.... it happens to all of us, I still think it everyday LMAO.

Last night I used a phone app to see about my lx measurements under my lights. Although the #s are irrelevant, what surprised me was the difference in readings under my 2 brands of LEDS. My Rohl 800w was half the reading of that under my Intenze Gr8 800s. Guess you get what you pay for. Just wish I knew about Strips and QBs a year ago lol......for the money.

Fingers crossed for females!
Wish you could come by and build a light with me....ill move the ATVs outside for a nice big workshop......temporarily of course!

Back
Top Bottom