My new grow space

Don't scrap anything. If nothing else it's good practice that will let you learn. I know you have limited grow space but put it in a solo cup and set it in a corner. I'm subbed in your journal

I'm so proud. My 1st ATF clone that's shown roots. I was starting to think that they were un"clonable", lol.
ba2100d0dbce726e839d903e0aabd6e0.jpg

Also noticing two slightly different phenos in my CBDurbans. The left one definitely has fatter leaves.
547e9b2d8a14565654d2007f48de02e4.jpg
also bought a new 6" can fan and filter package tonight.....ill get that installed tomorrow update my 4". Pretty important to get that done before flower gets too stinky!

Hey guy! Sorry if i couldnt really dial back in. Work schedule and all the added projects. But i scrolled again through your thread and i must say i'm amazed on how you guys just do it like once and boom!! There it is..

Anyway, just checking in and i also wanted to thank all you guys for helping me out too.

(Wanted to do the namaste emoji but i dont think my phone would let me, ive been trying for like 10mins now but namaste namaste namaste!!)

Wish you could come by and build a light with me....ill move the ATVs outside for a nice big workshop......temporarily of course!
Don't move the ATVs. When you're ready I'll assemble the lights and ship them to you with the invoices and you can PayPal me back at cost. Labor fee gratis. My newest build design is dead sexy with no exposed All-thread. You source the driver and ancillaries. Let's get 'er done!

edit: I'll mail the invoices so those pesky Customs guys don't hammer you on true cost for "used" lights. :)

Don't move the ATVs. When you're ready I'll assemble the lights and ship them to you with the invoices and you can PayPal me back at cost. Labor fee gratis. My newest build design is dead sexy with no exposed All-thread. You source the driver and ancillaries. Let's get 'er done!

edit: I'll mail the invoices so those pesky Customs guys don't hammer you on true cost for "used" lights. :)
Man what a good dude. I want to be more like Rider when I grow up. Ahhh maybe not lol

sorry fellas , just trying to figure out the new app. I cant stand typing, id much rather do voice to text. Thank god I have info from some of the boys on nhere or Id hav still thought the site was down. I cannot log on through the app any more?

Is it weird to say.....I missed you guys!?

Dude.....Sup?
hey Brother, not ignoring, just trying to figure this out, lol. Ill be back up soon.......gotta surrender the kids laptop back to her any second now, lol.

Hell dude, I am down with that! I'm having heat issues already, looking forward to all LED in my space, as much as I love the growth Ive got out of my buddys 400W HID, the heat I have to combat is nuts. Ill PM you as soon as I can.
Thanks a tonne Rider!

Guy

Use Chrome browser on your phone - not the old app. In Chrome, click the 3 dots to the right of the address bar - select "request desktop version".

Ian

sorry fellas , just trying to figure out the new app. I cant stand typing, id much rather do voice to text. Thank god I have info from some of the boys on nhere or Id hav still thought the site was down. I cannot log on through the app any more?

Is it weird to say.....I missed you guys!?

Not at all! We missed you too buddy! How was fishing?

Here I am......woohoo!
Fishing was good but time with my family with even better. It's the first time my brother-in-law and sister-in-law have had the opportunity to go up to my brother's place with the rest of the family and actually hang out and enjoy themselves. It also marked a lot of Firsts for our family..... First time a lot of people have even driven a snowmobile. We got an opportunity to have a big family day function with about 75 people on the ice surrounding the fish Hut on Sunday. We brought out a big barbecue and a bunch of burgers and sausages etcetera everybody shot the shi* and smoke some herb. Had an amazing time. The day before that, my brother got this....... 14 +, always live release.....

How do I embed media? Post pictures now?

Guy

Use Chrome browser on your phone - not the old app. In Chrome, click the 3 dots to the right of the address bar - select "request desktop version".

Ian
Thanks Ian!!!

Once you are in with a phone (Chrome) the hamburger icon at the left of the logo is your gateway everywhere. Go to Media > Your Content & use the + Add Media button.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom