My new grow space

I had issues at the very end of my previous flowering of the ATFs, and they were normal size when I introduced them into flower. First time I've ever had to add lines for support. This ATF is 30" across when I laid her down for some training. Normally I would put three plants in flower in the space that she takes up LMAO.

@Pennywise, did you use spray or dripper heads, or are you talking about a hydro style top feed? I'm planning on using rain bird dripper heads rated for 2GPH. I'll run my timer (s), for 7-8 minutes a day, maybe every 2 days since everything will be transplanted by then.

Wish I had the opportunity to update with photos, but it has been crazy at work trying to get ready for vacation. Seems like I've got no time at all LOL.

There has been a lot of progress in the room since my last Harvest. As you guys saw my ATF is now in flower and pretty monstrous LOL. I've now got my critical mass and my blue dream in stank oil in 5-gallon pots so that fills flower up once again. I've also transferred a couple of the cherry bombs and my lady burn 1974 over to veg from my cloning tent and done so also into 1 gallon air pods with Stank soil. Also had the opportunity to hook up a Shop-Vac into my grow space, so that is now a permanent fixture in there. I'm exhausting that directly into my workshop as well. That should help immensely with cleanup and up potting.

Gotta work today too but I wanted to update a few of my photos before I do. I have to say that my ATF the presently went into flower is gigantic......a BEAST for sure!
My Blue dream and my Critical Mass, all in Stank soil since early veg. Just uppotted to 5 gallons each in my air pots.
Next is Veg......
All of these girls have gone from their tall seedling pots or Solo cups directly into 1 gallon of stank soil.
I've got my Cherry bombs, my Ladyburn, Bruce Banners, my MK ultras (all but 1) and a couple of others all nestled nicely into veg now.

Gotta use time this week to perfect my manifold watering system, gawd......just no time lately!

My 3 x 9lb hammer regs getting introduced to flower today to figure out sex. I'm hoping for at least 1 hen to throw in the cloner b4 vacation but well see. I have been discussing with Jackalope what to do with a male if I end up with one.......

My trailer trash Betty males are almost complete inside.

Nice garden man that atf bro

Was going to drop photos indoor my atf this winter but think I’m holding off til next summer do outdoor ?

Nice garden man that atf bro

Was going to drop photos indoor my atf this winter but think I’m holding off til next summer do outdoor ?
I got to say Joe, then after seeing a couple of the plants that have been grown outside this summer..... Including a couple of my own clones with friends..... I would love to try the same for next summer myself.

So got to work on the manifold system yesterday for my plants. Had to take the afternoon off as it was thunderstorms here.

Working on PH balancing my 100L reservoir that I'm going to use. Might rig a 5 gallon pail alongside, just for peace of mind. My calculations are for 20 plants, 400 mls every other day for 12 days.

Heres one of the smaller manifolds in a 5 gallon, just for me to setup the timer and get measurements. I've figured that with my manifolds reducing flow down to 2 gallons per hour, and my irrigation drip heads slowing flow down to one gallon per hour, that 10 minutes is right about where I need to be.

Also, I ran out of my stink mix so I am putting together a bit of an experiment with the Miracle Grow organic with alfalfa, earthworm castings and kelp meal, along with a bag of the Miracle Grow composted sea creatures LOL. Let's see how this does.....for 1 plant.

Uh oh....out of Stank Soil....never a good thing! I am down to about 30 gallons of 1st run stuff. I have 20 gallons coming out of vermi composting that I will do a light re-amending on and call it ready. I have another 45-65 gallons of recycled Stank Soil getting ready for vermi composting. I will probably mix one more batch up at the end of the summer, just to keep me going through the winter.

Jesus Van, they seem to love it so far! So, the amendments.....I removed some of the oyster shell flour and replaced with gypsum ( Strangely I also learned that gypsum is a great fix for the yellow spots in your lawn that your female dogs create).....anything else I should look into if/moreso when I make another 100L?

I have to post during the day as I have friends in from Vancouver with my family for the week. Not a lot of spare time. The girls are getting there requirements, I am doing some experimental runs with my manifold setups and that's about it...... Everything going good so far, just having a bit of an issue using lemon juice to continuously PH down my 100 liter reservoir for while I'm on vacation.

Yeah you shouldn't have any issues with the soil if you are using good water as an input. I have been running just soil and rain water for about the last month and I haven't seen a bad sign yet. Gonna reduce my ACT down to about once a month now as long as I have good water (meaning rain water).

Glad its working out for you brother! You can reuse the soil too. Mix up some of those amendments and re-amend it and you can use it again. Generally EWC, Kelp, Neem, some Gypsum, Karanja, and a bit of some of the other stuff and you are ready to go.

Yo.....where are you Guy. Haven't seen you in about 2 weeks. Let us know you are doing ok brother!
Thanks for noticing brother, LOL. I just got back on Monday from a road trip out east with my girlfriend. We were unable to come in land or go any further south than the maritimes because I had not received my permanent resident card in the mail.

What a gorgeous place.....all of it. My favourite memory was a little stretch of Nova Scotia that we will definitely be revisiting.

Missed you guys!

Okay I'm not going to do a huge update, but I did lose a few plants while I was away. For whatever reason, can't quite figure out why as of yet but I lost my large ATF mom. I have others in the cloner and in my veg space to replace her, I was really hoping that she would come to fruition though just based on the size. So my manifold watering system worked well, just a few unfortunate hiccups.
Also lost all of my clones that were not in the cloner. Not a huge deal, as I was kind of overrun. Unfortunately, I lost one of my cherry bombs as well, due to over or under watering, more likely under watering than anything. Other than that though, I still got a healthy run of about 20 plants outside so all is good. I will post some pictures up tonight when I get a chance. Spent most of yesterday going through emails and phone calls for my business, as well as fixing what I needed to and what I could once the lights came on.

Back
Top Bottom