My new grow space

If you guys are interested in the Samsung strip lights, you should reach out to @Graytail . I know he uses them and has all the information on them. I am sure he will be glad to share his wealth of lighting knowledge.

Hey Guy. Im new to the site and just getting back into growing. Setting up my own grown shed so I have been reading ur very informative thread. Hope I can talk a little more with u and see what u are happy with and what u would have changed in building ur shed. Here is a really informative site on reading the leaves for what is going on to the plant. Hope it helps

Marijuana Nutrient Problems & Symptoms by Picture | Grow Weed Easy

Where can I get those Samsung strips. I was looking at buying the SPYDRx+ But if there is something better for a little cheaper I think that is the way to go

It's been a while since I was last in here so I was surprised to see a recent post about the Samsungs. It's also been a long time since I built my lights, but I got mine from Rapids. I still have 8 strips in the box that I haven't even opened! Not sure what the hell I was thinking I need more fore. LOL.

Care to talk about your set up Rider? I am getting ready to expand into a 10'x10' and am getting a second Spydrx Plus on a mover but I am also possibly interested in trying this Samsung type thing as a replacement in the 4x4. I am not looking for a shit ton of watts for it as it will be the veg tent to the 10x10's flower. I am looking for something possibly up to 300-400 watts max. Thanks in advance man!

It's been a while since I was last in here so I was surprised to see a recent post about the Samsungs. It's also been a long time since I built my lights, but I got mine from Rapids. I still have 8 strips in the box that I haven't even opened! Not sure what the hell I was thinking I need more fore. LOL.
I am currently building a 16x12 grow shed so I have been doing lots of research. I grow in under current. I have used LEDs before. Looking to buy the spydrx. But I am always interested in other options. I will do a journal on my build once I get rolling.

Riders Samsung strips were bar none the best strip out there when he built his lights about a year ago. The chip technology is moving so fast that currently the HLG-QB288 PCB's are riding the crest of the LED wave. I'm sure they'll be replaced with something else soon enough.

No, actually a bit worried. I sent him an email over a week ago (real email, not PM on here) and haven't heard anything back from him. Gonna send another one...maybe he likes to be poked.

Thanks van I had been wondering about Guy! Hope youre well dude we want updates :cool:

I would run 2 Spydrx Plus on movers instead of 4 of them. I don't think you need 4 of them. You might suffer a touch on the yield over having 4 of them, but you will save yourself 3k bucks.

You can only fit one of them in a 4x4....their footprint is just about 40"x40"

I would run 2 Spydrx Plus on movers instead of 4 of them. I don't think you need 4 of them. You might suffer a touch on the yield over having 4 of them, but you will save yourself 3k bucks.

You can only fit one of them in a 4x4....their footprint is just about 40"x40"
Okay but it would still be better 4 in a 10x10 right?

And do they really pull the watts that the specs say?

yeah they pull a legit 660 watts.

4 would be better if you can afford it. For me the power costs aren't worth the increase in yields.
Yeah I get you... I’m working on something big and I’m trying to go with the less electricity possible but with the max yield possible... So far a spydrx plus is the closes to a HID light in my researchs... but again thank for the info Mr stank!

Back
Top Bottom