My New Room

well, I figured I'd post a little update on how the room is running. temps pretty much topping out at 88 right now,, a little high, but workable..

this is the side of the room with my buddies 400w hps,
IMG3391.jpg

and this is the side with my 600w light.. you can see my odor control for the time being,, a jar of ona hanging next to the intake of the light..
IMG3401.jpg

here is a little quick dry
IMG420.jpg

ok,, so for the veg cab....

on the left side, under the 150w HPS we have 2 x 1024, and a white russian in the back
IMG390.jpg

here they are up close
IMG416.jpg

IMG418.jpg

IMG417.jpg

on the right we have some babies, god bud clone, bublle berry, g-13

IMG415.jpg

in the room,, a g-13 and bubble berry
IMG380.jpg

IMG385.jpg

and the newest one,, sharksbreath

little def, hoefully worked out,, leaves very rigid though
IMG419.jpg

the sharksbreath started browning at the edges, flushed well while in veg, and started giving nutes again, and the new growth looks good,,, I think the ridges is the characteristic of the strain, but I have never grown it before, so I do not know.. (don't know if it is female yet either,, keeping fingers crossed)

possible.. we got 2 x 1024 seeds,, and they look a little different from eac other,, so much so, that we think we may have one boy and one gorl,, if that is the case, we definately want to use one to make seeds. I am planning on replacing the 150w HPS in the veg cab with a 90w UFO, (the babies are doing so wonderfully under the LED's,)
when I do, I plan on taking the 150, and setting up a small breeding closet...

when i move im going to do a breeding closet myself been reading alot on it. i would love to see pics when u have them zen and read more about ur luck so on thanks for the update

I envy you Herb Zen!!! This is the kind of grow room I hope to get!!! This is beautiful growing, I'm learning quite a bit from you. Awesome job :) :tokin:

:thanks: weedqueen. it is coming along nicely I must say, and I am learning quite a bit as I go as well.
I moved my light (the 600) up a bit, it is now about 18" from the top of the canopy. I think it was too close at 12", all of the girls seem to be fading/yellowing out.. just the ones under the 600,, so I was thinking the light was a bit too close. now I know that the girls on that side are later in flower, so will have fans get yellow,, but it seems to be the whole plant, and as soon as it goes under

I thikn I just may have to start a journal.. I mean, I have posted all this stuff already right :hookah:

thinking of some names.. something like
Zen's - hope the wife don't see this and kick his a$$ - journal

Zen's - don't let the wife find out - journal

Zen's - oh sh*t - the wife is gonna kill me - journal.. :)

:hmmmm: I think there is a theme forming :rofl:

in the mean time, if you seen the pics from my first plant, you may have noticed a little g-13 in the background.

well, it was a girl behaving badly,, for the last week or so, she had been growing bananas,, and we cannot have that.. so down sh came. She did have about 10% amber trichs, so I think it will be ok..

so here she is, just before getting the axe
IMG423.jpg

IMG425.jpg

IMG424.jpg

here is a little shot of the nursery...
IMG421.jpg

and a bubble berry clone... yay-- roots :)
IMG422.jpg

hey zen remember the how to identfy fem seed hope u remember where u planted each one just to see if ne we said migth b valid can tell by look or even narrow it down i been eye those seeds from medical seed co they seem to be on point all around

hey holysmokey,
I didnot make note of how the seeds looked, but I think that thread is total BS.. lol. I do not think there is any way to tell a fem seed just bylooking at it. I started ajournal, and will be updating with some pics today..

What type of carbon odor killer do you use? i have an indoor set up and beggining to fill the house with wonderful aroma...:yummy:

right now, I am just using Ona, I have a few containers in the room, and one hanging right next to the light hood opening,, so the air that exits the room, really has no smell, except for a little ona..

I plan on setting up a carbon filter,, but haven't yet,,

Hey Zen.....Hows this room working for ya?????It looks perfect for your plants...would love to see photos of the finished room in action....did that plastic keep the basement moisture and mildew off the sheetrock so far? just courious?

Hi Moongoddess, the room is working pretty good. the basement is damp as it is, so I have humidity issues,, nothing on the sheetrock, it is fine,, just the room itself,, humidity ranges between 59 and 69%,, sits at 61% most of the day, but when lights go out, it rises

check out the link in my sig,,, it is the room in action :hookah:

It's been about a week since I uploaded any pics though,, been real busy at work,, I get like 5 minutes here and there to log on and check stuff out.. lol

Back
Top Bottom