My New RooR

SemperAltus

Sup guys, ill put up some more pictures. but this is my rasta roor that i got a few days ago.. sick difuser i dont know what else to say but im super pyched about it the other bong is my buddys lux... basically they get me lifted.

First is a picture of my diffuser bubbling up goodness

Milks.jpg

and to round it out Here is a shot of my RooR milked.

diffused.jpg

Really nice pipes there man. A custom RooR slide would look sick on your rasta label. Heres mine...

RooR_Bowl.JPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of RooR.:allgood:

Really nice pipes there man. A custom RooR slide would look sick on your rasta label. Heres mine...

RooR_Bowl.JPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of RooR.:allgood:

ya bro, i was looking for a custom bowl to compliment the rasta but the selection at dementia was kinda lame... some sick designs but nothing that was a good match for my bong but dont worry roorman ill keep looking

and thank you the world of RooR is so awesome.

I agree, the colors must match on the slide. The beauty is you can get one with any combination of the three colors (red,green,& yellow) and it will still look awesome.

You should try putting more water in the pipe. The diffuser will allow you to put more water in than the normal downstem because the bubbles are alot smaller. I can fill my straight tube up to the top of the squiggly and still NEVER get water in my mouth when I clear it. Try it, you might like it.

PS-the artists signature mark on the side of the pipe (looks like a snake) is what we RooR heads refer to as the "squiggly".:allgood:

I agree, the colors must match on the slide. The beauty is you can get one with any combination of the three colors (red,green,& yellow) and it will still look awesome.

You should try putting more water in the pipe. The diffuser will allow you to put more water in than the normal downstem because the bubbles are alot smaller. I can fill my straight tube up to the top of the squiggly and still NEVER get water in my mouth when I clear it. Try it, you might like it.

PS-the artists signature mark on the side of the pipe (looks like a snake) is what we RooR heads refer to as the "squiggly".:allgood:

thanks roorman i will try it.

The bowl selection at Dementia was LAME?!?!

Are you KIDDING ME? Dementia has the best bowls in the country - try getting an Opas or AK bowl. They're pricey, but I guarantee you won't find anything nicer - period.

Sick tube. Love it like I love my babies!

kitty what i should have said lame with my binger... there were a alot that were awesome but none that even matched my colors... but i saw something that im sure im gonna get...

thanks Onion, let see that first night was kind of a haze but some OG Kush X NyCD,Purple Recon, Lavender, and some Widow (not to be confused with white widow)
but ya like i sayed i ordered some things should be here soon ill post some pics as soon as their up

stoner what do those brushes to get rid of lint from bongs or clean it... sorry for my ignorance never been much of a bong person but i got my roor now so i gotta dedicate some time to it.

Please, please forgive my ignorance; I haven't smoked weed for ten years. But ; What is a RooR? and what is that diffuser doing? and how does it increase the value of the bud you are going to smoke? (They didn't have RooR's. Vaporizers, and such when I was toking, so teach an old dog a new trick).

Please, please forgive my ignorance; I haven't smoked weed for ten years. But ; What is a RooR? and what is that diffuser doing? and how does it increase the value of the bud you are going to smoke? (They didn't have RooR's. Vaporizers, and such when I was toking, so teach an old dog a new trick).

RooR is a brand of waterpipes made in Germany and the USA. The main feature is that all of the joints are "glass on glass", meaning there is no rubber gromets and thus the pipe is truly air tight as well as inert (i.e. no funny taste). They are made of top quality Schott-Duran Borosilicate glass which is stronger and easier to clean than pyrex glass.

A diffuser is a replacement downstem for a waterpipe with multiple small holes (or slots) cut into the side of the bottom which sits below the water line. These small holes create a higher surface area of smoke to water, making the smoke cooler and smoother. Also because it decreases the size of the bubbles it allows you to add more water into the pipe than a normal downstem. I believe it is the single best upgrade for any waterpipe or bubbler.

RooR is a brand of waterpipes made in Germany and the USA. The main feature is that all of the joints are "glass on glass", meaning there is no rubber gromets and thus the pipe is truly air tight as well as inert (i.e. no funny taste). They are made of top quality Schott-Duran Borosilicate glass which is stronger and easier to clean than pyrex glass.

A diffuser is a replacement downstem for a waterpipe with multiple small holes (or slots) cut into the side of the bottom which sits below the water line. These small holes create a higher surface area of smoke to water, making the smoke cooler and smoother. Also because it decreases the size of the bubbles it allows you to add more water into the pipe than a normal downstem. I believe it is the single best upgrade for any waterpipe or bubbler.
Truth Right There

Back
Top Bottom