My New Vaporizer

I've used machine you showed.. ok equipment. Vape on! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

I've been thinking about trying to get that vape for $20, But I need someone to go in on it with me. One of my friends might, he's a medical patient and could probably benifit from vaping.

How do you like it? Is the construction solid on it? Can you check if the wires are all tight, etc?

I've been thinking about trying to get that vape for $20, But I need someone to go in on it with me. One of my friends might, he's a medical patient and could probably benifit from vaping.

How do you like it? Is the construction solid on it? Can you check if the wires are all tight, etc?

Haven't got it yet.... should be next week sometime.... I'll drop an update and let you know how it is

The vapor travels through the plastic tubing. There isn't any glass insert. Since it's vapor instead of smoke the plastic is fine. This also makes the hose flexible, think like a hookah.

Just remember, you're vaping, not smoking. Be mellow with you draw with the vape. The fellow that showed me that one said your draw should be so slow and so easy you should see your heartbeat in the vapor traveling through the plastic tube from the machine to your mouth. He also mounted unit on a wall with the heating unit pointing downward so you put the tube with the herb up to the unit and instead of down to it. Made sense to me. Enjoy!

Just remember, you're vaping, not smoking. Be mellow with you draw with the vape. The fellow that showed me that one said your draw should be so slow and so easy you should see your heartbeat in the vapor traveling through the plastic tube from the machine to your mouth. He also mounted unit on a wall with the heating unit pointing downward so you put the tube with the herb up to the unit and instead of down to it. Made sense to me. Enjoy!

awesome tip thanks.... still waiting for it to ship.

Back
Top Bottom