My newest Project I call her The Cracker

Ya I like the heavier stones for sleep but sometimes I will put a jar away for a year in favour of something else and come back to it and it is always different.

Thanks a million for all the input, I will get the old digital microscope out and have another look again tomorrow.

Peace

The Cracker has been harvested, She is real nice, still smells like Crackers a bit, Mostly Dank Tar, with sweet undertones. Smoke report will be coming as the drying and curing finish.

here is a close up with the digiscope still not quite ready but I needed the resources she was taking up :)

Cracker_Closeup.jpg

That was a nice colour purple, almost cobalt blue, likely the cameras fault.

great stuff, can see a tiny bit of amber maybe? what is that about 30 x magnification, 40 maybe? very up close and personal. wish it was my person,, ha,, cheers canal

I chopped early need the resources ;) no amber at all, slightly cloudy, it will need a long cure. The magnification is between 50x and 500x it is a digital Microscope from china.

Really cheap, easy for this old guy to see things on the big screen :)

usb-digital-microscope-493x493.jpg

Ya it has manual focus so you can look at the screen of your computer real time. Really cool. I used it a few months ago when I had to fix my flatscreen, used it to read the circuit boards.

Back
Top Bottom