My Nugs & Bong

Desde

Ok yesterday my guys friend hooked it up really cheap. $10 a gram of Sour Bubble Kush.

The top 3nugs weren't weighed, they were just pulled out of his jar and given. Its deff close or a bit over a gram. Not sure, dont have my scale... But for $10 I am not complaning.

101_08901.jpg

The bottom nug that looks golden.. is OutDoor Super Silver Haze that I have been curing for 1 of those lonely days... Its so beautiful and smells so spicy. ( whats left of it... )

Here is a bowl I packed... a .9 of SourBubble on the bottom and the top was some of that Super Silver Haze I was curing.

101_09021.jpg

100_09151.jpg

Well I have a bowl packed, but I have to feed my pets... Enjoy! Comments are always welcomed, negative or positive. :bongrip:

Re: Nugs, Bong & My pets

Those are some hip little babies. You can tell they are so laid-back and cool. Those nugs are scrumptious too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

haha cool dogs! and JEEZ youve been picking up some dank for butte county!!

A+ photos desde, Do you know if that Sour bubble kush is just the kush dominant pheno of Sour bubble or if its Sourbubble X a kush variety ? Nice K-9's were they from the same litter?

Yeah it was more of a kush variety.

Those dogs were from different litters. We got the female about 1hour away for $100 and the male we picked up in a city further away and he was $5 because he was the crybaby and had the biggest pointiest ears ( they were standing up when he was just a pup ) and all the other dogs ears weren't standing up at all. So I chose him :D his Satellite like ears that just made him look cute.

That bong you saw in the pictures broke the other day!!!!

I was chillin in the back, same spot... we were packing bowls of some Soma Rockbud... got a gram from a homie... said that it was super dank, and after this incident... i believe him, haha.

Ok we were chillin, after like the 4th bowl.... Im totally feeling jacked up. I mean my mind is blown, I dont remember who but someone started laughin and we busted out laughin for minutes. So I stand up, ( BIG MISTAKE ) massive headrush... It felt like I ran into the wall, lost all sense.. and BAM!!! It falls on the grass part, breaks right where the Ice chills.... managed to save my bowl and Difuser off it ( dont ask me how, lol )

I just hot boxed my car, sat in the pass side... bumped it for a bit, smoked a blunt... im about to hit the PB&J =) and chill.. PEACE!!

Oh yeah.. my female Chihuahua, Im pretty sure she's pregnant.. she should be showing about now and early July. =) EXCITED!

nice nugs, soundds like some lovely smoke!!

Back
Top Bottom