My official grower's license

SptyOty

Everyone wishes they had one of these :D

P.S. Yes, this means I can LEGALLY grow marijuana in the state of CA

We'll see ;)

no, when it says chemicals, that means harmful chemicals. They inspect all the weed that is sold to them (the clubs) and its usually cleaned thoroughly before it ever reaches the shelves.
Yeah, here in my county I can only have 6 mature plants at the most.

Spty, I made my own sign when I was growing my plant. Similar, but I dont grow for a club (just myself). Out of curiosity, what is the legal growing limit where you are at? I can only grow a measley 6 in LA.
-PM

SptyOty said:
Everyone wishes they had one of these :D

P.S. Yes, this means I can LEGALLY grow marijuana in the state of CA

SptyOty - I was looking at the list on your licence of conditions that medical marijuana might treat, What condition were you diagnosed with in order to be prescribed medical marijuana if you don't me me asking?

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Spty, I made my own sign when I was growing my plant. Similar, but I dont grow for a club (just myself). Out of curiosity, what is the legal growing limit where you are at? I can only grow a measley 6 in LA.
-PM
Same here unfortunately,

SptyOty - I was looking at the list on your licence of conditions that medical marijuana might treat, What condition were you diagnosed with in order to be prescribed medical marijuana if you don't me me asking?

Mood disorder.

*claps* holy shmoke!!! That's awesome, good for you!!
I was doin some research of my own and discovered...oh yes, Alberta has med pot laws...and yes, I qualify!!! Got the forms and shit, now I just gotta go to my doc. I'ma make my dad my grower (we're allowed to appoint someone, grow our own, or buy from them) since he's got several years experience (like 25) on me and I know he'd love to be able to grow without worrying about the law. :D

Come on New York come on!!!! Cali. already has medicinal marijuana!!!!!!!! :)

Sexy, CONGRATS on taking the steps towards legal medical status. Its great to see more people becoming aware of their loca laws, and using them. I have heard Canada has some of the worlds BEST BUDS. Mark Emery is a personal hero fo mine, I buy his Cannabis CUlture every month. GOOD LUCK!
-PM

SptyOty said:
Mood disorder.

Another question, if your trying to get a job and the employer requires drug tests, are they not able to hire you because of the weed eventhough its prescribed to you? Or do they have to hire you eventhough you smoke since your legally prescribed. I'm high so i hope you understand my question, sorry...

st0ned sk8er said:
i believe they would have to hire you because its a medical kind of thing..my mom got fired from work cuz she was missin days cuz she was sick..took those mofos to court and won..so yeah if its medical they probably cant do anything

Thats what I was thinking too. To be honest I can't completely say 100% one way or the other b/c I'm yet to be put in that situation, but I figure if push came to shove they would have to hire me because it IS medically prescribed.

how the hell do i get one?

Yet another list of Cannabis Clubs

If you live in any of those states try finding a doctor/dispensary near you and contact them, asking if they do medical marijuana reccommendations. Just keep at it till you find a doctor, or if you still have problems let either The PurpleMonkey or myself assist you in finding a doctor.

Also, check out this site for all marijuana laws regarding your state.

NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws - NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

Back
Top Bottom