My Outdoor Grow Blogs

IMG_20120913_081319.jpg

This is esther's top flower. I think I understand now,30% of each individual trich has to be auburn color. Not 30% of all trichs on flower fully auburn color, Right???
And as far as the autos go, I honestly didnt think you could flower with cfl lights, but if you say they will.Im gonna go buy a few since I germinated one of the two autos I have, try to finish it and see what happens..
Thanx again fishcake, You have been a great help, if my understanding of this is wrong this time plz dont hesitate to shoot me a reply. If you can look at the pic above and tell me what you think.
PEACE,
Jim Bonghead

IMG_20120913_081319.jpg

This is esther's top flower. I think I understand now,30% of each individual trich has to be auburn color. Not 30% of all trichs on flower fully auburn color, Right???
And as far as the autos go, I honestly didnt think you could flower with cfl lights, but if you say they will.Im gonna go buy a few since I germinated one of the two autos I have, try to finish it and see what happens..
Thanx again fishcake, You have been a great help, if my understanding of this is wrong this time plz dont hesitate to shoot me a reply. If you can look at the pic above and tell me what you think.
PEACE,
Jim Bonghead

30% of all the trichs 70% cloudy is what you are shooting for.
nice bud Jim and yes you can use cfls for the whole grow. try and find some with a kelvin rating of 6500k for veg groth. then look for 2700k for flower. alot of folks use them with reasonable succsess. I use them too. but I also have a 400w hps. but cfls will do you well if you are on a budget:peace:

Thats what I used years ago when I was growing with clone, I used 500w hps and 500w hids. But I hated the feeling of being paranoid constantly. Not to mention the electric bill. I am moving in november so I have a very confined spot for this auto at the time. The spot I am using for the auto now is 3ft by 2ft and about 4ft tall (closet). So I gotta keep her alive until I move...I have her under a generic little florescent grow light now. Gonna hit the hydro store and price the cfl's..Thanx again fishcake, And esther is not even close to being ready is she??? PEACE,
Jim Bonghead

Thats what I used years ago when I was growing with clone, I used 500w hps and 500w hids. But I hated the feeling of being paranoid constantly. Not to mention the electric bill. I am moving in november so I have a very confined spot for this auto at the time. The spot I am using for the auto now is 3ft by 2ft and about 4ft tall (closet). So I gotta keep her alive until I move...I have her under a generic little florescent grow light now. Gonna hit the hydro store and price the cfl's..Thanx again fishcake, And esther is not even close to being ready is she??? PEACE,
Jim Bonghead

Esther is hard to tell but I think she has a bit. when those whit pistils start to collapse and or change color that will be a good sign she's ready.
you can go to home depot or wall mart and find some lights to grow with. cheaper the a hydro store I'll bet

By the way, fishcake,

Im gonna be watching your blue moon progress. And if I didnt have to go to work right now I would check out your first finished blog....PEACE, and thanx again...

PEACE,
Jim Bonghead

By the way, fishcake,

Im gonna be watching your blue moon progress. And if I didnt have to go to work right now I would check out your first finished blog....PEACE, and thanx again...

PEACE,
Jim Bonghead

welcome anytime:)

How is it with everyone today,

I went out and bought me some CFL's today. Now I get to experiment with these autoflower seed..I might have to buy some more from Herbies..Pretty slick place.sent my seed in a manor that pleased me is all I can say about that..The northern light auto germinated quick... I no sooner put her in the soil aboot in between 1/4 and 1/8 of a inch. She com poppin out of the soil the next day,with her helmet on still.(the shell of the seed if anyone didnt know what I was talkin about.

I guess I couldnt stand it anymore, I took A little bud from esther, I have it dryin in the sun so it will be dry when my old lady gets up from her nap, Damn takin naps in the middle of the day,We are gettin old...Ima go wake her ass up so I can see how good Esther is, only 4wks into flowering....PEACE EVERYONE,
Jim Bonghead

How is it with everyone today,

I went out and bought me some CFL's today. Now I get to experiment with these autoflower seed..I might have to buy some more from Herbies..Pretty slick place.sent my seed in a manor that pleased me is all I can say about that..The northern light auto germinated quick... I no sooner put her in the soil aboot in between 1/4 and 1/8 of a inch. She com poppin out of the soil the next day,with her helmet on still.(the shell of the seed if anyone didnt know what I was talkin about.

I guess I couldnt stand it anymore, I took A little bud from esther, I have it dryin in the sun so it will be dry when my old lady gets up from her nap, Damn takin naps in the middle of the day,We are gettin old...Ima go wake her ass up so I can see how good Esther is, only 4wks into flowering....PEACE EVERYONE,
Jim Bonghead

I know its hard but the longer you leave her alone the more smile you will get:):tokin:
and another thing is your best drying method is a cool dark dry place.
if you do want a quick dry then throw it in the microwave on high for 45 seconds, oh yeah put it on a paper towel first.
let it go and if it dont seem dry enough yet. try 30 seconds more

Hey (fishcake),

Hey bro how is it,

I have to bother you again..On those cfl lights.I got a 2700k and a 5000k.Can I use both together and leave light on 16/8 the whole grow on those Northern light autos..????This thing is going nuts and I only had a real generic florescent light on it.Also, do I use flowering nutes the whole grow?? Thanx man I really hate to bother you again.I been thinkin aboot gettin more auto seeds.Do you have any favorite seed you would suggest for outside or autogrow???

Thanx man,
Jim bonghead

HOWDY JIM. sure you can use both lights the 2700 is more a red spectrum for flower, but as much light as you can give them is right on.
try to find a 65ook if you can. that k cfl is high in the blue spectrum that is best for veg.
as far as nutes go I cant say for sure as I have never grown an auto before but use what you got.
the Indica doms will finish sooner and if I could recomend a seed, I just grew a critical sensi star and that was awsome.it s a fast finisher and the buzz is awsome! it wasnt an auto tho, but it flowered to finish in 49 days +veg time. but again killer smoke:)

Thx fish,

K. I need a 6500k for blue specs of light.What weirded me out was,the box said this bulb contains mercury.I should have listened to you about esther,a rookie move..I got stoned for aboot a hour.She still got her top not counting the 6 other girls I have.
I dont know if I have the same,I got a free royal critical with my order.I will put her out in spring.I keep hearing about ak 48 and skywalker kush.Shit I cant keep up with all the names.I just know next year Im gonna play johnny appleseed up here in ohio...Have a good one...

PEACE,
Jim Bonghead

Thx fish,

K. I need a 6500k for blue specs of light.What weirded me out was,the box said this bulb contains mercury.I should have listened to you about esther,a rookie move..I got stoned for aboot a hour.She still got her top not counting the 6 other girls I have.
I dont know if I have the same,I got a free royal critical with my order.I will put her out in spring.I keep hearing about ak 48 and skywalker kush.Shit I cant keep up with all the names.I just know next year Im gonna play johnny appleseed up here in ohio...Have a good one...

PEACE,
Jim Bonghead

I grew an ak48 last grow. its good smoke but not as good as I had hoped. that said its more a body then head high.
I'am going to take the majority of it and make hash with it. it is better the most anything you can get off the street and the seeds are cheap compared to most.
as far as the mercury almost all flouresent bulbs have it.
I'am growing that blue moonshine now from clones that a freind gave me and it is also some good smoke. so you may think about giving that a try. he grows to make some extra cash and has told me that it finishes quick also.
Me I just want it all for myself:)
another one to keep in mind is hawian snow. I've heard that its a real make you stupid smoke and I may order that next grow.
here is some of the last grow of Ak48 is on the left and the critical sensi star is on the right
DSC016644.JPG

and here is a pic of some of the css dried and cured
DSC016854.JPG

Wat up,

Good idea on holding buds up from leaning over.I agree 100% on keeping your shit for yourself..Its not that I am stingy..I would rather smoke with my friends or give them a bud or two than sell it. I was looking at hawaiian outdoor but I think it took too long to be outdoor.Like from april to december .Something like that until they finish.
I think you guys in cali probably have enuff time to finish outdoors though.I hope you blog if you try the hawiian..Id like to see how they turn out...

Have a good one bro,
Jim bonghead P.S. purdy budzzzz...

Wat up,

Good idea on holding buds up from leaning over.I agree 100% on keeping your shit for yourself..Its not that I am stingy..I would rather smoke with my friends or give them a bud or two than sell it. I was looking at hawaiian outdoor but I think it took too long to be outdoor.Like from april to december .Something like that until they finish.
I think you guys in cali probably have enuff time to finish outdoors though.I hope you blog if you try the hawiian..Id like to see how they turn out...

Have a good one bro,
Jim bonghead P.S. purdy budzzzz...

well bro I live north of you so timing is of the essence. I wished I lived where it was sunny and leagal to grow.
maybe someone could bonk Kasick in the head and get him to make it like those other places. aint holding my breath tho:)
sativas do take a little while but if you give them a head start this winter then it wont take till december to harvest.
start them in the begining of febuary indoors and move em out come memorial day and you should be good to go.
or get some more lights and grow em inside

Oh I forgot to mention the grate you see isnt for holding them up. its there for a technique called scrog growing.
its like a Lst on steroids. you train the branches between the spaces and it gives you more bud sites and light to each indavidual flower. thats why its there:)

nice thread hey jim i would use all three spectrums man the 2700k the 5000 and get some daytime cfl the 6500k and u will be set put the bulbs like 1-3 inc away and u will get mad buds ! and u can start veg nute 2 week into veg once u see pre flowers switch the bloom nute also when it comes to veg try to have 3-1 bulb ratio to get growth three being the 6500k when in veg then when u see the pre flowers go 3-1bulb ratio 2700kwhen flowering and the others like u have 5000k will help with making it more dence buds! k man hope this helps! d u have a dry weight on ur plant!

Hey,wat up (geturgrowon)

I havent heard from you lately,No I dont have a dry weight on any of them yet. I still have 7 girls out there. I did pick a bud off of esther.She is a indica.I have 2 sativa 4 indica and1 mixbreed. As far as I can tell..I am gonna pic esther first week of oct. I already quit nuteing her.
Thanx for the info bro,I am having trouble finding the6500k bulb though .went to wal=mart and home depot so far.I havent had any exper at all with autos but I am gonna order a biodiesel auto and some outside pineapple chunk for the old lady to put out nxt spring. she loves pineapple..when you was giving me bulb ratios was that how far away from plant I need to be??? Yea anyway, I will post pics of all plants wen I pull them.They will all be pulled in at diff times.but I put them all out at the same time..Im not givin up on a happy harvest this year..
Thanx bro,
Jim Bonghead

Hey,wat up (geturgrowon)

I havent heard from you lately,No I dont have a dry weight on any of them yet. I still have 7 girls out there. I did pick a bud off of esther.She is a indica.I have 2 sativa 4 indica and1 mixbreed. As far as I can tell..I am gonna pic esther first week of oct. I already quit nuteing her.
Thanx for the info bro,I am having trouble finding the6500k bulb though .went to wal=mart and home depot so far.I havent had any exper at all with autos but I am gonna order a biodiesel auto and some outside pineapple chunk for the old lady to put out nxt spring. she loves pineapple..when you was giving me bulb ratios was that how far away from plant I need to be??? Yea anyway, I will post pics of all plants wen I pull them.They will all be pulled in at diff times.but I put them all out at the same time..Im not givin up on a happy harvest this year..
Thanx bro,
Jim Bonghead

when you was giving me bulb ratios it was for the numbers of bulbs u should have in veg/flowering hope this helps!

What up fellow botanists,

It is a waiting game for me.4 wks into flowering,got a Northern Lights autoflower goin in the closet..She looks good I mite add. I will post pics of all of them soon.I wanted to get a new iphone first so pics will be clearer.BTW thanx (geturgrowon) about the cfls.. I found a 6500k at flower shop.So I have the 500oK about 6inches away the 2700k about 3 to 5 inches away and the 6500k about 1to 2 inches away and she doubling in size every day.

This really sux though, my medicine dr. in puerto rico.I have all this medicine growing and not a fucking bonghit to smoke.So no bonghits for the bonghead right at this moment.I guess I will go smoke some nasty leaves...

Peace Yall,
Jim Bonghead

Got ripped!!!I got so paranoid after my discovery that the girls were gone.I was pissed but was paranoid went home tore down the auto I had going.It just sucks.Ohio needs to fucking legalize..I guess I need to move to cali or somethin..:roorrip: I hope everyone is havin a better year than me....
PEACE,
Jim bonghead

Back
Top Bottom