My outdoor OG Kush - Dinafem

cannilingus

its august 24, now. for a week or so, she is showing lots of buds comming forth. looks to be long, colas afer they fill in. i am in the pacific northwest, about 25 miles south of seattle, wa. usa. I have never done one of these outside. They seem to get done, indoors, before 8 weeks in the bloom room. So. do you think this will be done by early october? she stands about 7.5'. and perhaps 4' thru. her stalks are sturdy. fairly large larger than a pencil, by 50% anyway. just gave here a foliar treatment, of "spray n gro"/ mg. and, fed her some 5-56-17. she has no bugs after here, and, seemingly no nute issues. Has anyone grew this strain outdoors, in my area? And, if so, with what results. thanks in advance. on the indoor, her buds were quite dense, and, pungent. With a good amout of lemon smell.

here she is on september 24! some pistols turning brown. she will finish by months end.
DSC0004323.JPG
DSC0004022.JPG
DSC0003922.JPG

Nice plant, man.

Well, today is sep 30. and, i cut off the tallest of the colas, trimmed them, and have them hanging. tomorrow, the next level. and on and on. here are a few shots. this grew every bit as good as it did indoor, except way larger buds.
DSC0006420.JPG
DSC0006119.JPG
DSC0005921.JPG
DSC0005718.JPG

Yep harvest time :)

Hope you got it all in. Nice work, those are beautiful!

I cut all the largest colas and trimed. called a friend, who came, we neg on what was there, and he left, with it. BOTH of us happy;).

Back
Top Bottom