my outdoor plants are burning up!

chano12

Just like two weeks ago I was noticing the only one side of my outside girls are having like burnt tops and leaves are ccurling up, week later it grew towards the top. Now I'm scared the whole plant might burn up. I need advice on whats going on!?

IMG_20140721_075248.jpg
IMG_20140721_075226.jpg

It started with like the bottom branches and its slowly gaining its way up. Its a Bubba kush I looked up stuff and a close friend told me it can be heat stress but its weird how its only on one side, which is the same side on my three girls but now its slowly going around, if you have any idea on what's going on tell me plz

Flora nova series expert drain to waste, and only once a week at nights. I'm at the week 3 which is before the transition phase because they're not blooming yet

Yes il upload tomorrow morning, I just added soil called sunshine mix, I have the Ph when I feed nuts at 7. And once a week. The temperature outside is about 95 and sometimes high 90s.

The temps are higher than the suggested average, which is between 70-80F. However some strains flourish in hotter temps due to where they're natively grown. Keeping a close watch on your plant will help so you know what it needs, and when it needs it will help. Especially water. With the higher temps, and dry soil, it's going to likely dry out your soil normal than a container grower. Like for growing indoors, I only have to water about once a week.

For your environment, you will likely have to water much sooner, probably around twice a week. Just make sure you allow the soil around the roots to dry out adequately between waterings. This causes the roots to stretch out seeking more water, then when you do water again, give it a nice healthy watering.

actually, you want it acidic slightly, at 6.0-6.5. Neutral water can actually become slightly basic as it percolates, which could cause nutes to not quite be taken up enough.

Get your soil PH to a stable 6.5 +/-. 6.3-6.8 works fine.

Soil additives can be used to raise/lower the PH, depending on where yours is. And always PH your water/nutes to 6.5ish when feeding.

Cannabis needs a pretty stable PH, otherwise it can cause nutrient lockout problems, which will look like a nutrient deficiency.
The problem with this, is that the nutrients are available in the soil, but the plant just can't absorb them outside of that range. So we always fix PH first. If we add nutes, when nutes are already present, it complicates things, and can add nutrient burn to the list of problems.

What nutrients are you using? Strength?

Back
Top Bottom