My Own 1st Small Grow - Special Kush #1 - RQS

day 14 update I topped the plant today.
DSCN05659.JPG
DSCN05638.JPG
DSCN05627.JPG
:Namaste:

It looks like everything is going good there.
I would like to know your watering schedule,how many days you're giving a break in each watering ?

It looks like everything is going good there.
I would like to know your watering schedule,how many days you're giving a break in each watering ?
Thank you for your comment.:Namaste:
i dont have a locked watering schedule, i check the surface soil and 1-2 cm in the soil, if it needs water ill put it. I dont add to much water cause im noob at this and i dont want to overwater her. She has 2 weeks now and i hope tomorrow i will start adding nutrients. The pot has 6Litres and i think 1L of water with nutrients should be suffice from now on, at least for a period of time.

Any suggestions ?
Cheers :420:

Thank you for your comment.:Namaste:
i dont have a locked watering schedule, i check the surface soil and 1-2 cm in the soil, if it needs water ill put it. I dont add to much water cause im noob at this and i dont want to overwater her. She has 2 weeks now and i hope tomorrow i will start adding nutrients. The pot has 6Litres and i think 1L of water with nutrients should be suffice from now on, at least for a period of time.

Any suggestions ?
Cheers :420:

I am also a noob by the way :cheesygrinsmiley:
That seems pretty good to me and looks like they didn't have any watering problems.
Mines are at the beginning of week three but in smaller pots,1,7 liter and watering only 250 ml with nutrients.I asked that because I'll take them to their bigger final pots (5,4 lt) in a week or maybe more.It's easy to handle overwatering in smaller pots rather then the big ones.

Hope you'll get the best yield :peace:

Looking good selfguy, leaves are nice and wide :)
are you planning on doing any bending/lst?
If your sticking completely with CFL that will really help bump up your yield and light penetration.
Look forward to seeing how your grow continues mate :)
Hello Sir Bud and thank you for watching my 1st grow.
I will let her grow a little bit more and after that i will start some lst on her because my grow has a limited height, i can upgrade the height but it will be alot of work to keep it as stealth as possible. The last 2cfls that i added were 2700k, so now i have 1x56W 6500k 1x32W 6500k and 2x65W 2700k. The problem is i dont have a job atm and upgrading the lights or even the growbox is kinda impossible. cheers

All good mate, I'm glad to watching over it all
Yeah I know what ya mean about height and stealth, been there, had a diy stealth grow in an emptied out projector tv, lat get em good it was my heat that killed that idea. I saw you got some fans so you should be right on that front. You should be right for height bud, just train her carefully and nicely and she'll fit alright and is prob a good I dea to over estimate how high she'll stretch in flower just to be safe on that side of things, you never know how high they could go haha.
I've seen some short plants yield very nicely through my time.
As for your lights don't stress too much yet I only recently upgraded dom cfls to a few leds just because I got a tent, but all the grows i did with cfls harvested well and some had less light then what you have now so you will be right with how it is especially with it being first grow and all :)

Looking good there guy :)
I wouldn't think 28℃ is anything to get overly worried about from my experience 30 and higher is when I have had problems
Depending on how many globes and your light schedule is in you can probably sacrifice one globe during the hottest hours of the day and put it back when things chill out abit
Looks like your lil ladies happy either way atm :thumb:

hi, my camera is dead atm and i dont have an internet connection at my house cause technical prob...
due to my limited space i decided to start flowering and from now she will be on a 12/12 program. I also started to feed her BioBizz- Bio bloom ~1ml / 1L. When i will be able to post photos again maybe someone will help with some LSt advices,i would appreciate that.
cheers and gl with ur own garden.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom