My Own 1st Small Grow - Special Kush #1 - RQS

Sorry for the gap between updates.Hadn`t got the time really to nurture her the past days but i think she is doing ok. This is day 42 update pictures :volcano-smiley:
DSCN059811.JPG
DSCN05979.JPG

i will upload more pictures tomorrow

cheers:Namaste:

Looking very tasty brother!! Can't wait to see your finished product. If you look at my signature, you'll see a link to a journal about defoliating during flower. I think it is pretty good as far as showing real world results for the method. I know a lot of the bigger producers use this technique with good results. Other than that, keep it up!!!

~K~:Namaste:

Looking very tasty brother!! Can't wait to see your finished product. If you look at my signature, you'll see a link to a journal about defoliating during flower. I think it is pretty good as far as showing real world results for the method. I know a lot of the bigger producers use this technique with good results. Other than that, keep it up!!!

~K~:Namaste:

Thank you for the information and link bro, i will start defoliating little by little to maximize the amount of light that the plant can get. It makes a lot of sense imo but being at my 1st grow i was to scared to try, but after reading and reading seems the best way to go.
Thanks again and have a new great year.:Namaste:

Hi i need some tips with my plants u posted a grow journel but no one has responded i an doing 12/12 fs and thay are all good dro bagseed just need help i have a 150 wat 2700 k and two 60 wat 6700k lights in an inverted thirty gal tote my pics will be below or add me and comment on my journel help is wanted also using organic wallmarnt brant pottting soin and miricale grow perlite

The big ones are three weeks two days the little ones are two weeks two day please i would like help this is my first indoor grow and i want to get some decent nug not earthy tasting home grown your buddy down the road grew in the woods thank you for your help and timme

The big ones are three weeks two days the little ones are two weeks two day please i would like help this is my first indoor grow and i want to get some decent nug not earthy tasting home grown your buddy down the road grew in the woods thank you for your help and timme
maybe you should consider transplanting in some larger pots and let the nature do the work :Namaste:

Selfguy everything is looking lovely in your grow mate :thumb:

Selfguys right, doesn't look like there is anything wrong with the little ladies, just transplant let em go I guess remember to flower 2-3 weeks after flower.

Anything homegrown especially indoor is usually a lot better quality then buddy down the road bud.

Back
Top Bottom