My Own 1st Small Grow - Special Kush #1 - RQS

day 69: Is she turning into a herma ? :(( im so confused right now,what do to ? i will upload more pics later in the night.....:Namaste:
WP_20150116_007_1_.jpg
WP_20150116_006_1_.jpg
WP_20150116_005_1_.jpg
WP_20150116_004_1_.jpg

Can't advise you on harvest time only done my last couple by trich and they could have all gone abit longer for my taste. Just thought is say she looks quiet tasty and should be some nice quality bud. Mate, can see a few ambers in there :) exciting times ahead.
You going to start another grow straight after this one?

Can't advise you on harvest time only done my last couple by trich and they could have all gone abit longer for my taste. Just thought is say she looks quiet tasty and should be some nice quality bud. Mate, can see a few ambers in there :) exciting times ahead.
You going to start another grow straight after this one?
Thanks mate, i will keep her 7-8 to 10 days from today, i already have in another location 2 of the same kind already blooming, but at very low scale, 2 plants in a lets say small pot, but they are doing fine, supercropped both of them, i will add pictures as soon as i get there. i will bring them here after i chop this one. After the second grow will be ready i think i will take a break cause temps will rise and i dont have the $$ at this point to make a more professional grow box/room.
Its hard now because im running empty on bud from a long time and i want keep her at least 7 days in soil.
Thanks for all the comments guys
geo
:Namaste:

Sounds good mate, smart move on having some extras going before the hot spell, I'm going through the hot weather now and even with led, tent and fans it still gets over the top.
Yeah I havnt had any for a long while still a long way away, all I can say on that matter is atleast it will hit you better and maybe last abit longer :)
No worries mate, look forward to your pics and updates.

After a long break from the internet im glad to be back online. my isp seems not to care....
The sisters have been choped. the 1st harvest smoked and it so nice. the kush really got me the that full body stone with the fruity smell. i didnt have that much around ~10g dried but it was a very good smoke:lot-o-toke:
Now im looking forward to smoke the sisters :)) .
Overall it was a nice grow, with 0 problems, besides the 1 top and and some little lst i didnt do anything.
it would be nice if i can save some money to buy or build a more prof grow tent/area and a hps or something and in may i will try to grow outdoor, im still looking for a location.
I would like to thanks the 420 community for helping me to finish this grow and i will be around here for a long time, this forum and the people on it have opened new doors for me and for that :thanks::bigtoke::bigtoke::bigtoke::bigtoke::bigtoke:
I
geo

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom